PDA

View Full Version : User Profile Achievements

dabears
03-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Do these unlock at the end of a game or when you get them because I am sure I have more than 25 steals in a game I am currently playing and the achievement has yet to unlock?

FiLtHy FoWl
03-08-2009, 03:53 PM
If you get the necessary amount of HRs, steals, Ks, etc. for the achievement, it will not unlock until you are finished with the current game and your user profile saves.

On another note, is there a way to check your user profile to see how many more steals, HRs, or Ks you need to unlock an achievement?

SengIV
03-08-2009, 05:57 PM
If you get the necessary amount of HRs, steals, Ks, etc. for the achievement, it will not unlock until you are finished with the current game and your user profile saves.

On another note, is there a way to check your user profile to see how many more steals, HRs, or Ks you need to unlock an achievement?

No. You have to estimate it yourself.

perryboy26
03-09-2009, 02:30 AM

You can check your VIP for your stats. You can check it from the main menu somewhere. Not sure where, though.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-09-2009, 04:47 AM
Can you get the HR, stolen bases and strikeout achievements while playing in a franchise game? Do those stats count toward your achievement counts?

l InFamousDj l
03-09-2009, 04:52 AM
Yes you can BUT if you want to unlock cards u have to play on PRO.

Ollie The Magic Bum
03-09-2009, 05:52 AM
You can check your VIP for your stats. You can check it from the main menu somewhere. Not sure where, though.

It's under "Features" on the main menu and then "VIP Viewer"