PDA

View Full Version : Strike Out, Throw Out

t00thgrinder
03-09-2009, 12:40 AM
i know this is a secret achv and not sure its been talked about.. is there an easy way to get it?

SengIV
03-09-2009, 01:58 AM
i know this is a secret achv and not sure its been talked about.. is there an easy way to get it?

Use the search button next time. There are still threads on the front page talking about this very topic.

norcalsniper
03-09-2009, 06:16 AM
Use the search button next time. There are still threads on the front page talking about this very topic.

Do you have to give an attitude to everyone that posts a topic that is already being discussed elsewhere? Seriously, its just a forum...

norcalsniper
03-09-2009, 06:20 AM

Here is what I did:

1. Edit Sliders so CPU baserunning is slow, but their Stealing Aggressiveness is high.
2. Edit Sliders so CPU strikes out more often (i.e. Contact).
3. Edit your pitcher so his Strikeout ratings are maxed out.
4. Edit your Catcher so he has a strong throwing Arm and Accuracy.
5. Play a game, walk or hit the first batter, get the next batter to a 3 Balls, 2 Strikes count and most likely they will steal. Simply throw out the runner at 2nd base.

That is how I got it. If is doesn't work the first time, just do a rematch.

t00thgrinder
03-09-2009, 12:26 PM
ya, i was wondering the same thing. i seen it after i posted, oh well. and i got it anyways :)

SengIV
03-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Do you have to give an attitude to everyone that posts a topic that is already being discussed elsewhere? Seriously, its just a forum...

No I just follow the rules. Most mods want one topic on the same thing. Multiple toics are unneeded. Pm any mid and ask them.

norcalsniper
03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
No I just follow the rules. Most mods want one topic on the same thing. Multiple toics are unneeded. Pm any mid and ask them.

I understand that, but your not a mod! So chill out and stop auditioning to be one...

SengIV
03-09-2009, 08:53 PM
I understand that, but your not a mod! So chill out and stop auditioning to be one...

Im not auditioning to be one. I just follow the rules. Im not the only person who tells people not to make multiple topics. 'Use the search button next time' is actually a common term around here.

t00thgrinder
03-09-2009, 10:32 PM
well sorry to clutter ur board boss ;)

sports_guy212
03-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Here is what I did:

1. Edit Sliders so CPU baserunning is slow, but their Stealing Aggressiveness is high.
2. Edit Sliders so CPU strikes out more often (i.e. Contact).
3. Edit your pitcher so his Strikeout ratings are maxed out.
4. Edit your Catcher so he has a strong throwing Arm and Accuracy.
5. Play a game, walk or hit the first batter, get the next batter to a 3 Balls, 2 Strikes count and most likely they will steal. Simply throw out the runner at 2nd base.

That is how I got it. If is doesn't work the first time, just do a rematch.

great tips, just wanna clarify that on step 5 you have to strike out the batter correct? then throw out the runner?

t00thgrinder
03-11-2009, 02:44 PM
great tips, just wanna clarify that on step 5 you have to strike out the batter correct? then throw out the runner?

yep, that is correct

xYx VeNoM xYx
03-11-2009, 03:35 PM
There is an easy way to get this with 2 remotes get a person on 3rd and 1st get 2 strikes on the batter at the plate on the 3rd strike do a double steal and have the catcher throw to the guy stealing 2nd and the achievement will unlock.

Jordan7182002
03-11-2009, 11:56 PM
There is an easy way to get this with 2 remotes get a person on 3rd and 1st get 2 strikes on the batter at the plate on the 3rd strike do a double steal and have the catcher throw to the guy stealing 2nd and the achievement will unlock.

No that does NOT work. U can not get it with 2 controllers....unless its glitched. Tried a few times.