seriously

ok so today i jumped on my sisters account to download the chronicles of riddick demo since my gold expired and she's still on the 1 month gold trial. i then decide to stick in guitar hero 3 and play a few games online; and let me tell you i've never got so many messages/friend requests in my life. it was amusing at first but after the last 30 or so it got annoying, these people acted like they've never seen a girl on xbox live, now i know why girls hardly play games online

yeah, your right about few girls online i know about 4 and my freinds list is always full lol, and yeah i was with alex yesterday (a girl i know) and my mate started calling her him and it over and over trying to annoy them. Most of these people dont know how to really act around girls, thats why :p

ya its funny when i get on a game with my gf and i hear every1 act all shocked n stuff...it annoys me cuz i basically hear it as much as she does bein that we usually play together...but i played quite alot of girls on xbox n i never acted like a "complete twat" lol...i find it funny but yet annoying when guys get all excited n shit tryin to act cool in front of girls

It's kind of weird, I know. The worst part is when you can't tell if it's a girl or an 8 year old. There really isn't any reason to treat a female gamer any differently than male gamer. It's not like their brains aren't human, comprehending humor, anger, trash talking, etc, in a totally different way than male gamers do.

It's kind of weird, I know. The worst part is when you can't tell if it's a girl or an 8 year old. There really isn't any reason to treat a female gamer any differently than male gamer. It's not like their brains aren't human, comprehending humor, anger, trash talking, etc, in a totally different way than male gamers do.

LMAO!

That's totally my problem.

I always get a lot of friend requests, but I only add you if you're fun to play with and I'll delete you or not accept if you annoy me or something. Most every time I talk to people they have a debate first about whether or not I'm really a girl, or a 10 year old boy. I think it's actually really funny.

Same thing happend to me when I played GH:WT on my girlfriends account with my mate using mine. Even funnier when they asked me for private chat (tho not my mate strangely enough!) n got me instead, had a laugh with a few n some just quit- quickly!

Too bad your sister (or you...) doesn't meet more people like me. I will only send a FR to people in this game that can manage to beat me, or come close. As it stands, the only person in this topic that qualifies is Vader. If someone manages to beat me one song, I'll usually just send them a "gg" message afterwards

My wife has the same problem, she gets tons of friend requests just becuase she's a girl.

She usually ignores most of them, onless its someone she had a good game against.

I play online far more than she does yet I get way laess friend requests.

Strange world? Or maybe not!

Right, wait, I'm more confused than a little boy taking his first shower at school and liking what he sees...

You're a dude, yes?

yes i am in fact a dude, i was using my sisters account when that dude sent me that message; that was after i stomped him at we three kings on expert so i guess he was a little shocked when he saw it was a girls profile. if you're still confused read the first post again.

ya i hate it when u cant tell if its a lil boy or a girl...so i usually just casually ask wut their name is lol...tryin to not be too obvious...then if its a name that could be a boy or girl (not that many) then i ask straight out but i can usually tell if its a girl or not

Too bad your sister (or you...) doesn't meet more people like me. I will only send a FR to people in this game that can manage to beat me, or come close. As it stands, the only person in this topic that qualifies is Vader. If someone manages to beat me one song, I'll usually just send them a "gg" message afterwards

Is that a challenge? :D

Update, as promised:

I was host, picked Nothing for me Here, One, and Ernten Was Wir Saen. He picked Revolution Deathsquad, For the Love of God, and Slash Guitar Battle. Aside from Slash, I had only played his other two songs once...

Nothing for me Here: This was my warmup song, and possibly his too, although I know he was playing co-op before I sent the invite. We both made a lot of mistakes neither of us should have made, and he was leading near the end. There was one SP at the end that I would've won with, but I missed it and lost.

0-1

Revolution Deathsquad: Like I said, I'd only played this song once before, so I got raped. By 100k. By the looks of it, it also seems like he's practiced this song a lot- among all the madness of the solos, he hit all the SP

0-2

One: We both FC'd up to the strumming, although I used better SP and had more SP remaining. I outplayed him the remainder of that song, and that SP advantage disappeared when I used it during a phrase because my guitar is getting a little wonky.

1-2

For the Love of God: Again, I had only played this song once before, but it was close the whole song through. He got the better of me near the end though and took my lead away and won.

1-3

Ernten Was Wir Saen: At the beginning I was worried because he did better and my wonky guitar used SP at the wrong time again. However, throughout the course of the song he used bad SP and I caught up. I outperformed him once we had finished with the chords (the chorus I think?) and my SP went off twice accidentally- once to my advantage and once again during an SP phrase

2-3

Slash Guitar Battle: I've played a lot of this so I wasn't really worried. He did well, but I did better. A new high score for me :)

3-3

Final song was his pick, and he picked Heroes of our Time. Like two of his other songs, I'd only played this once so I figured I was gonna lose. It was pretty close the whole song through, with parts where one of us was dominating, and we both started to do worse as the song came near to the end (partly because of it getting more difficult, and partly because the set had gone on for almost a half hour already). I had the lead near the end, made a few mistakes, but managed to keep ahead for the 3 song comeback.

You deserve the good game.

Edited by dakisbac

ya i hate it when u cant tell if its a lil boy or a girl...so i usually just casually ask wut their name is lol...tryin to not be too obvious...then if its a name that could be a boy or girl (not that many) then i ask straight out but i can usually tell if its a girl or not

I can't see how it matters if it's a boy or a girl.

As it stands, the only person in this topic that qualifies is Vader.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Good times. We should play again some time, i've gotten a bit rusty though, but i'll still beat you :p

And see NForced? I can give you a challenge.

Oh, T3H Evil. You and me need a match. Add me on live so i can rape you :)