PDA

View Full Version : Simple podcast suggestion

devlin
03-09-2009, 04:43 PM
This is just a simple suggestion.

Today I decided to check out the podcast for the first time, and I couldn't find it. I realised many people also have issues finding it.

I have found it, it didn't take too long, but for those who can't find it I think making a stickied thread in the podcast forum with the link to the podcast archive would fix it...

Podcast archive
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/RSS/Podcast.xml

:drunk

Wehttam
03-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Gsl should also have a link on the main page, would make things easier for users.

Tomscfc
03-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Gsl should also have a link on the main page, would make things easier for users.
How exactly? So you don't have to click forums and then GSl?
Anyway... in addition to the podcast (Great by the way :D) it would be nice if you put up the link :)

Minty
03-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Its on the frontpage, right at the top??? I really fail to see how people miss it. It's so obvious lol.

devlin
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Its on the frontpage, right at the top??? I really fail to see how people miss it. It's so obvious lol.
Thats what I mean. I notice a lot of people asking how to get it and where to find the link etc. All I'm saying is a thread in the podcast forum containing a link to the podcast or even a link to the homepage explaining where the podcast button is would help all those clueless members.

Minty
03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Well this one will help the idiots.... the link is in a thread in the forum already ;)

devlin
03-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Better idea, when you create episode thread. Leave a link to the podcast at the bottom.

This can probably be closed now.