PDA

View Full Version : Hiring a few more Moderators

Contrah
03-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I would suggest a few more, I know that there is alot of members and alot of the forums that need moderating.

devlin
03-09-2009, 09:28 PM
I believe as soon as the site needs moderators, then the admins would recruit new moderators. They are fully aware how many are needed.

Contrah
03-09-2009, 09:45 PM
True, but these forums are very active, and need more than 11 Moderators.

Shinobi273
03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
;1692152']True, but these forums are very active, and need more than 11 Moderators.

Eh, I get enough comments about how fast things get modded.
woow man i nearly cried wen u closed my thread i mean the tenasity get a life
I love my visitor comments it's my personal wall of shame :P.

HitmanIV
03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I think the current moderators are doing a great job :)

Contrah
03-09-2009, 10:03 PM
I think the current moderators are doing a great job :)

Didnt say they wernt, actually, there the best ive seen on a forum in a while, just think a few more would keep things on lockdown.

RuggersAssassin
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM
I agree. One or two could help them control the forums better and they would have less work to do and moderating. Shinobi I feel for you haha. Looks like you have a lot of crap to deal with

"this guy is defo a nazi he needs to get a life he condones profile recovering newbs
4000 posts and 31000 gamerscore i think you need to get of the net and try and get some points you worthless scrotum

this guy i a waste of space deletes my posts for telling the truth hope i get banned this site is full of pricks who are up there own asses anyway"

I think thats my favorite and thats just the first page. Man people hate you...I think you were called a Nazi three times on one page...

Ingles
03-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Around 2-3 weeks ago I remember seeing a post where it was implied that the site is currently looking for one additional MOD.

Oh and before everyone hounds Minty/Webb for the post I'm also sure I remember the words something along the lines of, we will find them, anyone who asks will NOT be given the post.

This is true. In the past, it has also been noted that those who ask will NOT be given the job. I trust x360a to make a good choice on mod as all the others I've encountered have done a great job. When the time comes, we'll all be notified of any new staff of x360a. Keep up the great work guys!

Impulse
03-10-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm just sick of these people who think there mods.

You know who you are.

It's like they think a post is pointless so they post in it, makes no sense, send a PM or something so you don't sound like a want to be mod on the forums.

Also, some act real young, "fag" "homo" etc. all words 12 year olds use.

That's why there'sa report button, if you think a post/thread is out of line, click report

Minty
03-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Around 2-3 weeks ago I remember seeing a post where it was implied that the site is currently looking for one additional MOD.

Oh and before everyone hounds Minty/Webb for the post I'm also sure I remember the words something along the lines of, we will find them, anyone who asks will NOT be given the post.

Pretty much spot on. You have to remember, noones spent more time around the forums than me and Webb, we see all :p

And we aint gonna let just anyone be a mod, the staff and others have invested too time and effort in to do anything that wouldn't benefit the site. We know the job the staff do, we know when we need more staff, and we know who we'd pick from the senior members if/when we need them.