PDA

View Full Version : Traveler's Cloak?

flyingkoala
03-10-2009, 05:30 AM
What's the "team" you must have to create the Traveler's Cloak?

Thanks in advance!

Dexx2328
03-10-2009, 07:16 AM
What's the "team" you must have to create the Traveler's Cloak?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not anywhere near the Calnus right now so I can't say specifically but the requirements for the Traveler's Cloak are incredibly low so just combine Meracle (have to have Meracle) with various party members until it gets invented.

THIS THREAD (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126084) is the Encyclopedia thread, in it is a ton of information, including requirements for all of the item recipes. It won't tell you specifically who to use but you can always check them yourself or even just level everyone's creation skill to 10 and then invent with every combination of 2 and 3. That will get you every recipe that can be invented (once you've done it with all 9 characters). This method will not unlock the recipe memo recipes but the locations are in the Encyclopedia as well.

flyingkoala
03-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Thank you for the quick reply.

I saw the thread, and I followed it. After about 50 SP I still couldn't invent the recipe, so I was wondering if someone knows which inventors will make it.

Dexx2328
03-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Assuming the guide stats are correct group Meracle and Lymle, they can make the recipe. Also check your crafting recipes to see that you don't already have it. Once a group is "Out of Ideas" they will pull no more ideas unless you level up their Item Creation skill level, and if that is 10 then that's all they will get.