PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the technique medal?

ferrari91169
03-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Ok, so I bought this game in December of '08 and I've yet to get a technique medal. I know it has to do with the vibrato, but how exactly do I get it? I've gotten my vibrato multiplier up to like 12x on one song, think it was Bleeding Love, but can't get any higher than that and I never get the medal, unless I'm missing something. And I'm using vibrato...I mean, it really comes naturally, but even when I try to force it I still get nothing. I've even tried doing songs like "Bust A Move" and "Lip Gloss" while holding the mic up to the speakers like others reccommend all the time on forums to get all the medals/infinity/etc, but all I can get is the other five medals. Get like alot of stars, and get every single word in the song, but can't get the stupid technique medal...starting to think my mics are broken or something. Another thing I wanted to ask is HOW THE HELL do you get vibrato in "Lip Gloss" and "Bust A Move" in the first place?

But yeah, anyway, is there any tips anyone can give me on how to get the technique medal?

Thanks!

ferrari91169
03-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Well, finally got it...guess I was just doing something wrong...not sure what though...turned the volume up all the way though and turned the mic playback down...forgot to do that last time...maybe that was the problem...now I just gotta do it thirty times to get the technique achievement...I hope my roommate's like the song Bust a Move...

PiaMaria79
03-11-2009, 07:11 AM
You should be able to get the technique medal from any song, basically all you need is vibrato on the longer notes :)

The upcoming update to Lips should apparently help with vibrato, not sure exactly how but that's what the press release promised.