PDA

View Full Version : My360Achievements - Don't understand/Suggestion?

Seb The Sheep
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Would it not be easier and more logical to make My360Achievements check you off automatically in accordance to the gamertag linked to your x360a account?
This would surely be easier and more valid?

CovertDog
03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
It would be nice, but I believe if it would be possible then that is the way it would have been done. I don't know anything about code writing for the site, but RX is an expert and if he could have done it, I'm sure he would have.

Seb The Sheep
03-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah Covert I was kinda thinking that myself, maybe it's not possible to read specific achievements from a feed?
Ah well, if/when someone confirms just close and delete, sorry to have taken up forum space :]
Was just thinking out aloud, haha.

Nightdragon
03-10-2009, 01:35 PM
It would be nice, but I believe if it would be possible then that is the way it would have been done. I don't know anything about code writing for the site, but RX is an expert and if he could have done it, I'm sure he would have.

There are two reasons this has not been implemented covert:

1. It would use an INCREDIBLE amount of bandwidth

2. Microsoft don't allow us to view individual achievements in our feeds, only the games and how MANY of the achievements people have gained. Some other sites who claim to have this ability are either owned by Microsoft or using a system that breaks Microsoft's ToS

Jappe XBA
03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
There are two reasons this has not been implemented covert:

Wow, that's a second time I bust a moderator writing a name in lowercase :nana