PDA

View Full Version : demo now available

moshr666
03-10-2009, 02:49 PM
just signed in to marketplace to see a demo for this game, so thought i would pass the info on

BI0RAPTOR
03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Cheers fellow gamer,was and am looking forward to this title.Just hope it is not a flop.

moshr666
03-11-2009, 06:05 AM
Cheers fellow gamer,was and am looking forward to this title.Just hope it is not a flop.

no problem dude

Snake9387
03-11-2009, 09:17 AM
i have the full game its really good, well for me anyway i really like ninjas so its already a game for me but i liked it alot all ready beat it twice but now going for 1000/1000

donut77
03-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I just played the demo and it's certainly no ninja gaiden, its nowhere near as difficult and all the quicktime events started to get on my nerves. Will have to see how it turns out when it arrives here!

cra
03-11-2009, 12:07 PM
the whole gameplay is more like DMC or god of war and not like ninja gaiden. so if you want a "difficult" game, you need something else

NFaMuS one
03-11-2009, 01:25 PM
I downloaded and palyed the demo last night, and I was actually impressed.

I actually enjoyed it quite a bit more than Ninja Gaiden 2, (due to the fact that it's not nearly as hard as NG2.)

I try to go into demos of new IPs with a completely open mind and have no expectations at all, and I was pretty amazed by the game. Especially the first sequence in the demo as you're falling from the sky and doing the action sequences. Then through out the demo level, it had a good mix of the action sequences and play time. I never felt rushed through or felt like there was too much of one or the other. As for the visuals, very nice!

It does play a bit like DMC4, which is good to me. I'm also just a fan of ninjas in general, so this will be a definite rental (due to my need to not buy games as often anymore) and a possible buy. :drunk

agentplatypus
03-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Its awesome. I prefer Ninja Gaiden, but I'm still buying this though.

LastbornSmudg3
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought the demo was ace, i'll definitely be looking into getting this.

cra
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
i prefer ninja gaiden cause of its speed, challenges and the difficulty. but for some fun and a movie-like experience ninja blade is good.

DemonI81
03-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Just played it. It's very short but that's ok, it was enough to convey the message that the devs just took Ninja Gaiden 2, made a few very minor changes, added a bunch of timed button presses and mashing (I'm so freakin sick of times button presses and mashing) and that's about it.
It is beautiful. The sound effects need a lot of work. Mechanically feels good and smooth.
If you're into this sort of game, play the demo, I'm sure you'll love it. For a casual ninja gamer like myself, it's just more of the same and all has been done before in the not to distance past.

1337Pwner
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
I finally got the demo downloaded before it got taken off.
I played through it last night and I was kind of impressed and not all at the same time. The rewind thing when you miss an action trigger was kind of dumb and made me laugh honestly when I first saw it. But all in all it's not a bad thing and it makes the game more interactive. The stupid spider was so resilient it got on my nerves so I thoroughly enjoyed when I mashed the motherfucker with the wrecking ball.

Final verdict the demo was decent and I cannot wait the final release. I've heard from many many people on and off this site that the demos are usually very limited and they sometimes change a whole lot of things between the demo and the actual release. I'm not a huge demo downloader/player so I took it as true (if anyone can either confirm or deny this it would be much appreciated). But as of right now I'm looking foward to this game. The information I got from Expert Zone on it intrigued me and playing the demo further tickled my curiosity. I hope they go all out on this game honesltly. Hope it's worth the $60 it's going to cost.

cra
03-19-2009, 06:29 AM
content of the demo is the same as the rest of the game...since it is released since february in asia, they couldn't change anything even if they wanted to. if you like the demo, you like the rest of the game but it is NO NINJA GAIDEN. not even a NG with "minor" changes, since they changed quite a lot and made a DMC or God of War like game....

DENAz666
03-23-2009, 05:30 AM
Yeah has been out for a while in asia, was actually released about 2-3 weeks prior to the demo coming out on the marketplace.

Is a pretty good game, but definately wouldn't compare it to ninja gaiden. Loved the customization too, its nice to be able to do up my own ninja :)

1337Pwner
03-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Really cool. This game is going to be fun!