PDA

View Full Version : Hardest part in SP

FlyingAE86
11-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Mine when going up that hill to secure it. Many Gerries are shooting down. I kept dying here, but eventually, I went and sniped many of them, and passed it for the first time. (Right now) :drunk

What's you hardest part?

Darth Odan
11-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Hardest part? Mission 8, securing the bunker that have the Motors.

Supaaafly
11-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Have to agree, taking the hill in chapter 2 was pretty difficult, but the hardest part for me was getting to, and defending the factory...almost gave up then. Surprised that the final two missions were relatively easy compared to some!?!

kormac
11-24-2006, 04:24 PM
darth knows very well the mortar pit in mission 8 is my hardest mission lol. but supaaafly it goes to show how different playstyles work. i defended the factory pretty okay. it's damn trees and bushes which annoy me! grrrrh! and also the part where you had to plant bomb on second silo as SAS. when give the three routes, i found the rooms and downstairs hard. when i tried the catwalk of all options i did it EASY. yeah i noticed on easy mode how the final two missions have potential to be not as hard as other missions but i wont know til i get there myself. or as they say in boxing. Styles makes Fights!

FlyingAE86
11-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I've found the securing the motor in Mission 8 easy. I've used a sniper rifle to pick off those gerries.
:eek:

Darth Odan
11-24-2006, 06:20 PM
I've found the securing the motor in Mission 8 easy. I've used a sniper rifle to pick off those gerries.
:eek:

Well, when I went to the checkpoint it switched to my M1, then I coun't snipe because of the smoke. Add infinite respawining Germans along with retarded allies and no grenades and you get a hard part :D

FlyingAE86
11-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Changed my vote to the last part of the last mission, where you get on Pak 43 to blow up tanks. My god, it's frustrating.

Eternal Prince
12-02-2006, 09:03 AM
I found the hardest part of the game to be on a Canadian mission where you have to blow up 3 flak guns. That keep me stuck for the longest as my tem mates weren't doing anything and i was getting shot through walls. Ohwell i got my Grizzled Veteran Achievement now so im happy:woop:

CovertDog
12-02-2006, 12:53 PM
I found there wasn't one spot in the game that was harder then most, but one spot in ever level. I would fly through a level then hit a spot that I had to play over a few times. Some more times then others. Once by that I would fly through the rest of the level.