PDA

View Full Version : 360a.org Feedback Rating System

Zerowind117
03-10-2009, 06:29 PM
I propose that 360a.org add a feedback system to it's existing system. I have found time and time again after trying to schedule sessions and having players go through the process of adding me as a friend, messaging me, or signing up on 3rd party websites, that 98% of the time, only one will actually show, or one may be very late. I am always clear in my instructions of when the game should begin, when to show up, and what we are trying to accomplish.

A feedback system on 360a.org would help serious achievement hunters avoid these players by viewing different criteria and stats that have been left by other members who previously played with them. Things such as if they were punctual, friendly, willing to listen to the host, late, no-show, unsporting, etc. Particular parameters such as these would allow players to know exactly who is signing up for their matches.

Here is a link to my original post:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=132099

Overall I believe this would be a great addition to the already well-planned system in place, and would only help to make 360a.org a better achievement hunting system.

Phate
03-10-2009, 06:37 PM
This has been mentioned many, many times before.

NFaMuS one
03-10-2009, 06:38 PM
It sounds like a good idea, and I've caught word of it here and there throughout the forums. I've had this happen to me before, but of course it may have been due to unusual circumstances, or things just plain coming up. Either way, I see how it would help out in filtering out those who actually want to boost and those who don't. :drunk

One suggestion for you, kind of off topic but on topic at the same time, maybe get a few friends online that would be willing to get the same games as you (or already have them) and stick to just that group of friends. I found a group of friends that I've pretty much stuck with for boosting purposes (due to constant no-shows,) though I do help others out on occasion when I can. However, I don't boost much anymore at all, but maybe give that a whirl and see if that helps anything.

Zerowind117
03-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Normally I would just play with my friends, but half the time they either don't own the game I'm boosting, or they jsut don't care. I had to practically tie three of them down to do the Halo 3 Annual achievement and even that barely went through. I figured it had been proposed before but I figured I'd throw in my two cents. It wouldn't hae to go to the point of leaving comments for other users, etc. Just a simple, 5-7 point list of 1=bad 5=great scale.

The Pants Party
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Suggested and shot down before. Popularity contest, etc.