PDA

View Full Version : How do you start from scratch with vials?

badderdandem
03-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know if you can start again with collecting dr kregiers treasure?
i have collected some phials but cannot remember which ones, i deleted all my game saves and i still cannot pick up the first phial on the beach.

Is there really no way to start again?
Could someone let me know cos im going to have to start with a new profile just to check each phial. It will be a big headache so if you can spare me 2 run throughs please let me know.

Blackjaw x
03-10-2009, 09:49 PM
That's not really necessary...

Just go through the game, looking for each phial. For those you can't find easily, look a bit harder. If you still can't find them, mark them down. Finish the game. Go back to each of the ones you marked down by loading missions (unless you can't do this in this game, I forget. That would suck), and look harder, until you find them all.

badderdandem
03-10-2009, 09:55 PM
ive already beat this game 3 times for each story i really do not want to be going back. i gave up on collectibles and i have no idea which ones i have, i do not want to be searching hard for something that is not there.

Do you know if i can start again?, i have deleted everything yet still i cannot pick up the ones i had picked up already.

They cannot be saved to my gamertag can they?

sick of having 900 in this please help

eskEMO
03-15-2009, 05:05 AM
You've deleted ALL of the Farcry Instincts info off of your hard drive? If not, that would work. You'd lose your maps, saves (which you've already done) and any previous counters for kills/etc. If that doesn't work, I have no idea. =X

l.maciver
01-13-2010, 10:11 AM
in short, you cant, its saved to your gamertag surprising enough, kinda like call of duty, its always saved.