PDA

View Full Version : User profile achievements help

chrismh7
03-10-2009, 11:01 PM
To get the user profile achs I made the yankees maxed out and the pirates 0s and then I've been playing quick plays with these two and I'm pretty sure I have at least 25 home runs but do not have the long balls achs. Do the homers strikeouts and stolen bases count if you have changed sliders?? Please help with this

SengIV
03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
To get the user profile achs I made the yankees maxed out and the pirates 0s and then I've been playing quick plays with these two and I'm pretty sure I have at least 25 home runs but do not have the long balls achs. Do the homers strikeouts and stolen bases count if you have changed sliders?? Please help with this

All of these count. Thing is you must finish the full game and save your profile before you get any achievement at all.

chrismh7
03-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Ok. The weird thing is I was looking at the classic player cards and it said accumulate 50 home runs while playing and it said I have like 39 but I still don't have the long balls ach

SilverSluggerMZ
03-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Ok. The weird thing is I was looking at the classic player cards and it said accumulate 50 home runs while playing and it said I have like 39 but I still don't have the long balls ach

Well, first question is: have you played online and offline?

I came to the conclusion that if you get some HRs on Xbox Live and some offline, they don't add together to give you one large number.

For ex: I have played 6 games on Xbox Live and accumulated 20 HRs in the process. I have played 20 games offline (in franchise/exhibition/postseason play) and have recieved 30 HRs. You don't add those two numbers (30+20=50) to get your total HRs. You only have 30 offline and 20 online. Once you have reached 25, 50 and 100HR totals on EITHER online OR offline, you will recieve the achievement.

You CAN do this achievement by simply using two controllers. I tried it and it successfully worked.

chrismh7
03-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Well I have played about 5 live games but only hit about 2 hrs like I'm almost positive that I've hit at least 25 hrs offline but I did just get the strike out and steal user profile achs so maybe there is some way I don't have 25 I don't know

SengIV
03-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Well, first question is: have you played online and offline?

I came to the conclusion that if you get some HRs on Xbox Live and some offline, they don't add together to give you one large number.

For ex: I have played 6 games on Xbox Live and accumulated 20 HRs in the process. I have played 20 games offline (in franchise/exhibition/postseason play) and have recieved 30 HRs. You don't add those two numbers (30+20=50) to get your total HRs. You only have 30 offline and 20 online. Once you have reached 25, 50 and 100HR totals on EITHER online OR offline, you will recieve the achievement.

You CAN do this achievement by simply using two controllers. I tried it and it successfully worked.

Added to the guide.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Well I have played about 5 live games but only hit about 2 hrs like I'm almost positive that I've hit at least 25 hrs offline but I did just get the strike out and steal user profile achs so maybe there is some way I don't have 25 I don't know

You can check how many HRs you have hit OFFLINE by simple going to Features- VIP Viewer- Statistics. Scroll over and look at your HR total. It is only the OFFLINE total though.

dreamweaver1984
03-11-2009, 02:40 AM
iv been checking that vip viewer regularly,, and for some reason it has reset itself...

chrismh7
03-11-2009, 03:52 AM
yeah that happened to me to for some reason it said like i only had one hr and i knew for sure that that was not true. i think for some reason it is a glitch because i know i have way more than 25 hrs in just like offline quick plays