PDA

View Full Version : Be original for me! AKA: "What should I change my gamertag to?" threads.

KlicK
03-10-2009, 11:14 PM
It seems like there are members of the x360a community that are unable to think for themselves and ask people to create an XBL tag for them, there are pretty much always a thread or two about this, can we get a sticky thread about changing your XBL tag? Maybe not in the General 360 forum because there are already 839204820 stickies in that forum.

NFaMuS one
03-12-2009, 12:57 PM
It seems like there are members of the x360a community that are unable to think for themselves and ask people to create an XBL tag for them, there are pretty much always a thread or two about this, can we get a sticky thread about changing your XBL tag? Maybe not in the General 360 forum because there are already 839204820 stickies in that forum.

That would probably lighten the load for the mods given that there was a bunch just from yesterday that were locked down.

Doesn't sound like too bad of an idea though. I'm for it. Even still though, not to be a "negative nancy" or anything, lol, there will still be those members that just can't seem to figure out how to search, be it that they're too lazy or just don't care, I don't know, but I have a feeling mods will still have a heavy workload w/ those types of threads.

Tomscfc
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Sounds good, let's see what happens :D