PDA

View Full Version : E-swat

I Crush All
03-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok I admit I am stupid, but where do you go up in the second level? I made it there without dying and not I cannot figure out where to go on Level 2. I read the guide and it was not that much help. Can anyone explain? I hate these old games sometimes.

Nevermind I finally figured it out.

SpyTip
03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
If u are referring to the lvl u rid the elivator like transport u go alway to the 3rd path that leads up and shoot while u are going up because there will be 2 robot droans shooting at you once u cant go any further up take the path to the right once again and jump holding up which will get u in the background and work your way down once u reach the end there will be small cracks u fall through

ShaL oH
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
im still lost and dont understand what to do anyone help?

ShaL oH
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
lol nvm i finally figured it out lol classic games are so confusing

Jedi Kayben
04-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Just did this and i followed the guide which is actually really helpful.

ill wayn3
04-14-2009, 06:28 PM
on level 2, you want to ride the elevator contraption all the way to the top right of your screen. then hop into the jail cell and move all the way left. youll fall down to the second floor and then move all the way right. but right before the crack at the end of the cell, jump, cause level 2 continues through the wall.

bigrichienice1
08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
you will see a flashing white go sign, thats when you have to jump over the crack.

Novasark
01-01-2010, 02:25 PM
In the last scene I had trouble defeating the two armored guys. Finally, before the two guys dropped, I simply ran over to the right edge, turned around, ducked and kept shooting to the left. After about a dozen tries I eventually cleared them all.