PDA

View Full Version : TQ Achievement Glitch

KingSlitherOne
03-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi, yesterday me and my brother was about to play the first elimination round in the Eastern Delights Tournament.

The lobby opened at 20.00 and closed at 20.15, during the time we got kicked back to the main menu every 5th minute, I don't know why. But aren't you supposed to get the Tournament Qualifier achievement as soon as you enter the lobby?

I didn't get it nor did my brother, we were the only persons in the lobby, and when the clock got 20.16 we got kicked out again. And by that time we couldn't join again.

I really like PGR3 and I really want the achievement, is there some way to gett it back? Has this happened to anyone else?

Bye!

Jake27
03-11-2009, 03:56 PM
You have 2 consoles?... on 1 IP adress?... And you both needed to race at the same time? Maybe the game didn't like that...

better to do it one at a time(or make sure you races times are at least 10 places apart).

Well i got it yesterday... you can check it..

Var 18
03-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I got kicked out multiple times when I tried to race. It doesn't matter, however, since the achievement should unlock when you enter the lobby. Unless they patched PGR3 within the past month, that is still the case. I don't know why it didn't lock however. It may be because you were the only ones in the room, or because of you sharing an IP address. I suggest qualifying for the next tournament, and hoping for the best.