View Full Version : Run achievement

11-24-2006, 03:45 AM
scottish pub

Rodni Demental
11-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Okay, I haven't actually got this Achievement myself so my information may not be credible. None the less, I do think I know how to get it and if I put in enough time and patience in, I reckon I'd be able to get it.

Basically, on the mini-map, stay away from enemy ships where possible. ie. keep to the empty spaces. Now after a while, there will be come a VERY large amount of "super" ships (as I will call them. The ones that have picked up a little man). Now, it seems to be random and unpredictable, but you want all these ships to be clustered as one GIANT bunch. This normally happens on it's own but you may need to lead them together.

One thing you need to note, is that you can NOT just go in a straight line in the hope that their bullets will miss you. When they fire, pull back because they are incredibally good at predicting where you are going to be.

Anyway, once you have them clustered, stay in an empty area with no ememies and move from left to right depending on the direction they will chase you from. (Always keep an eye on the mini-map)

Eventually, the whole area will blow up where is should be very easy to avoid them now. The timer should be at about 60 seconds. Now, the hard part, the part I have not yet done myself... A super fast, super strong, and super accurate ship will appear around where you are. While still avoiding the cluster of "super" ships, you must dodge and avoid this final ship's bullets for the last 15 seconds.

This way theoretically should work and I hope it helps. The Achievement is doable and I shall soon have it myself. :)

EDIT: Not 5 minutes ago I just got the Achievement useing my predicted method. It sure got the ol' heart racing though, and about 3 seconds after the Achievement showed up, I died.

Either I cut that really close, or my inner determination deplinished at that moment and I just didn't care about continuing...

01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Okay I am going to try this method. Hopefully it will work.

ocelot 212
09-08-2007, 05:32 AM
this game is ridicously hard....i deleted it because i was so frustrated

09-13-2009, 12:56 PM
there is a video on youtube for the run achievement,after watching it i did it in 4 shots,its not that hard when you know what to do,now getting to level 5 and losing no humans in the first three levels is pretty hard.

09-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah dude am up for it. FR me @ the usual address. tx