PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased

7ranslucen7
03-12-2009, 12:54 AM
It's really worth the M$ points, if you're a fan of FF for the SNES and TD for WC or SC it's definitely worth trying out. :woop:

mcnichoj
03-12-2009, 03:18 AM
M$ stopped being funny since Sony fanboys started using it. This isn't geared towards the typical FF fan.

7ranslucen7
03-12-2009, 03:33 AM
M$ stopped being funny since Sony fanboys started using it. This isn't geared towards the typical FF fan.

Wasn't intentional, it's more distinguishable now that everybody uses it,

and there isn't a typical FF fan being that they've went from turn base, to tactic's grid style, and eventually RT ; it's geared towards FF fans regardless.

mcnichoj
03-12-2009, 05:43 AM
Wasn't intentional, it's more distinguishable now that everybody uses it,

and there isn't a typical FF fan being that they've went from turn base, to tactic's grid style, and eventually RT ; it's geared towards FF fans regardless.Sure a FF fan may enjoy this, but that isn't the group it's targeted towards otherwise they would have put Final Fantasy in the title.

JNix22
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah, the way I see it, CD is a tower defense game with FF characters as an added bonus.

Aprimex77
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Great game. I love TD games and I'm a big FF fan. Glad to see that good iPhone games are making it to the Live Arcade.

fonzycore
03-13-2009, 05:56 AM
i think this game is pretty fun/addicting. ive had weird urges to play arcade games lately to get away from the time consuming, in-depth retail titles. this game is def satisfying those urges

Icepick Jones
03-15-2009, 01:51 AM
It's not the best Tower defense game I've ever played ... but it's pretty good. I'm having fun with it, and I like that it's FF themed.

ApochWeiss
03-15-2009, 02:26 AM
It is entertaining. I played it for hours and didn't even realize it. I like the Final Fantasy-esque style and characters. To me it looks like it's a spin off of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

mcnichoj
03-15-2009, 04:26 AM
It is entertaining. I played it for hours and didn't even realize it. I like the Final Fantasy-esque style and characters. To me it looks like it's a spin off of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.I know what you mean by that with the whole crystal thing, except to me it looks more like the portable Final Fantasy Tactics games.

Cynicalfate
03-18-2009, 09:44 AM
I really like this game i got dragged right into for hours and didnt even realize, which is good because to be honest not many games keep my attention anymore because they just arent fun.

And i used to be able to play warcraft 3 tower games for hours they were my favorite

Gackt
03-19-2009, 07:16 PM
I really like this game i got dragged right into for hours and didnt even realize, which is good because to be honest not many games keep my attention anymore because they just arent fun.

And i used to be able to play warcraft 3 tower games for hours they were my favorite

Heh me too, only I used to play a ton of Starcraft tower defense games instead of Warcraft :D

I just got the rest of the points for CD (200/200) but I still like playing it...now that I have the achievements out of the way its just fun to try new and unique strategies to beat the waves

XeonMasta
03-23-2009, 11:20 PM
The game is minty.
Worth the MS points.
Love the achievements too.
:woop:

dyl2210
03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
good game challenging its td mixed with the makers of ff you cant go wrong awesome game totally worth the points

CozierZebra
03-31-2009, 06:51 AM
I was so excited when I found a TD game on XBLA! This will surely bring joy and a sense of worth.

Cliff Drive
11-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I haven't purchased it yet, I bought another TD game, Defenders Grid. I'll be downloading this FF themed one tonight. The South Park themed TD game... i dunno.

So I'll be lurking these forums until I get my 200.