PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Issues

sk8circa666
03-12-2009, 05:31 AM
does anyone know what is going on with the servers? i have tried for about 25 mins to play a game online and it keeps telling me that the game failed to connect to arbitrary server. this is very frustrating.

yosambo
03-12-2009, 05:46 AM
yeah, same problem. but a guy i played with last night said he was playing with no problem so I don't know. But hey, at least now we both know nothing is wrong with our 360's or our internet. But you know, if they were gonna do maintenance on the servers they should have at least told us. It's not even on their website. If that's what it is.

sk8circa666
03-12-2009, 05:51 AM
i was playing about 12 hours ago and there were absolutely no problems. i came home from work expecting to get some more exp. before going to bedand i find that there are several ppl who are having this problem. i agree with you about the maint. thing, but i dont know if that is what they are doing. i hope someone can find out what is going on and let the rest of us know.

squid5580
03-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Ehh whatever it was it seems to be fine now. I gotta say what a bunch of D-Bags though. How about a bit of customer service. You know take the extra second and put it up on the website. Give us details about the update. Would it really cost them so much to make 2 posts in thier own forums? Iwill be so happy to see this game gone.

sorrynomeansno
03-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Screw Monolith and their crappy online achievements. lol

squid5580
03-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Screw Monolith and their crappy online achievements. lol

Don't give up. You can do it!!!!!!