PDA

View Full Version : Gamercard "Recently Played" Links Idea

FallenHero 117
03-12-2009, 08:53 AM
I have a slight feeling this may have already come up, but some of the previous suggestions on the "Previous Suggestions" thread look like they may have been written by a patent lawyer, and I'm a bit pressed for time at the minute so I could only scan through.

Anyway, you know the gamercard up in the top left of the page, next to the home and forum links? Well, because it shows your last six games played, I thought it would be cool if you could click on one of the tiles for one of the games and be taken to it's respective page on the forum. I reckon it would save time, even if just a little because of the search function. I just thought it could be handy when looking for an achievement guide for a game you were just playing.

Please feel free to tell me why this wouldn't work with things like coding issues, gamercards are not hosted by the site etc.

dakisbac
03-12-2009, 12:54 PM
You're right, this has been suggested already, and recently too. The idea is good, but it would be too much on the server

Hayden
03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
You're right, this has been suggested already, and recently too. The idea is good, but it would be too much on the server

Exactly, I really like the idea and always have but it would really hurt the servers.