PDA

View Full Version : Member Search?

Royle
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
What I was thinking about was a Profile search so when you are looking for a profile instead of surfing profiles or going through the endless Member List I think there should be a feature where you can type in there forum name and possibly a hometown search so I can search fellow Bristolians :p So for example if I was looking for Minty's profile I would type 'Minty' in the search area and it would automatically take my to his profile and it gives you the closes matches to the name if you get it incorrect.

Thoughts?

Squirrel257
03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Under the 'community' tab you can search the members list (kind of like a search function). Check it out and see if that is what you are after

Royle
03-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Nah it isn't because it takes a while cause you have to guess where you think there name would be. What I mean is a search function where you enter the persons forum name and you go straight to their profile.

Squirrel257
03-12-2009, 12:11 PM
There is an option to search members buddy, On the members list page, on the right there is a tab saying 'Search Members'.

I typed my friends name in there, it brought his name up - clicked on it and was at his profile.

I kid you not!

Royle
03-12-2009, 12:15 PM
I just seen it. How very embarrasing.

Squirrel257
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
No problem buddy - glad I could help. Don't be embarrassed :)