PDA

View Full Version : New DLC for Sonic Unleashed

Nathan LS27
03-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Hey all, there is some new DLC for sonic unleashed called Chun-Nan Adventure. It costs 250 points and features 4 new daytime stages as well as two night stages. Also included is two new missions. The download weighs in at 528 mb so there may well be a good bit of content for the price. I currently don't know if there are any new achievements to be gained from this DLC but ill keep checking.:)

NorthernLass
03-12-2009, 03:13 PM
oh I best get a move on with the game then lol

Professor Pie
03-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Interesting. I like the sound of four new day stages. The two night ones might be alright too. I only hope these new stages don't have new hot dog missions accompanying them as well.

SP27
03-13-2009, 12:05 PM
I downloaded it not long ago.
Gonna play as soon as I'm done watching some game trailers on my 360.

nadjiggle
03-14-2009, 11:37 AM
No achievements, unfortunately, but I'm addicted to the last daytime mission! Haven't tried the werehog ones yet, and I don't think I'll bother ;)

Professor Pie
03-15-2009, 11:22 AM
No achievements, unfortunately, but I'm addicted to the last daytime mission! Haven't tried the werehog ones yet, and I don't think I'll bother ;)
No? That's a shame then. Probably won't get the DLC for a while then. I've got The Black Knight to keep me busy anyhow. :)

I've heard that some of the levels are just harder versions of the on-disc levels, is that true?