PDA

View Full Version : Someone hacked the achievements on this game?

xYx VeNoM xYx
03-13-2009, 04:13 PM
ok.... if you go to mygamercard.net and look at the top of the leaderboards for this game a guy has 995 on this game..... U might say ok thats totally possible well actually its not, because once you hit 850 ur last achievement would unlock for grand poobah giving you 150 gs to complete the game but look at this guy.... BiGpHiLLieBlUnT go to xboxlive.com and type in his name and compare achievements.... he's missing win the world series in post season mode but he has team 2k and grand poobah.

Tailz
03-13-2009, 05:11 PM
ok.... if you go to mygamercard.net and look at the top of the leaderboards for this game a guy has 995 on this game..... U might say ok thats totally possible well actually its not, because once you hit 850 ur last achievement would unlock for grand poobah giving you 150 gs to complete the game but look at this guy.... BiGpHiLLieBlUnT go to xboxlive.com and type in his name and compare achievements.... he's missing win the world series in post season mode but he has team 2k and grand poobah.

Maybe before spazzing and freaking out and crying about him having more achievements then you. Did it ever come to mind maybe the achievements are glitched and you dont need that to get Grand Poobah?

Marco DeGammo
03-13-2009, 05:15 PM
MGC is notorious for not updating and missing achievements. im personally missing like 400+ gamerscore on there.

dillon
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah this guy is a hacker, he hacks every achievement exept for one in every game, also he has 990 in FEAR 2 without every playing online

xYx VeNoM xYx
03-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Maybe before spazzing and freaking out and crying about him having more achievements then you. Did it ever come to mind maybe the achievements are glitched and you dont need that to get Grand Poobah?

Hmmm... Idk i was spazzing and freaking out and crying about it asshole b/c there are 50+ ppl on that leaderboard with more achievements than me but im not accusing them of hacking.... Hell look at his motto he states he's a hacker.... Also look at how many games he played yesterday alone and got 95% of the gamerscore on.

SengIV
03-13-2009, 08:04 PM

Hm. Ever read the achievement description? Last time I checked it said unlock all achievements. Not all but one. Not all but two. All. If you have that ahievement before the orhers, you cheated.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-13-2009, 08:33 PM

I really wouldn't want 995. He will never get that last achievement cause he hacked. I'd rather have 1000/1000 than look at my game and see 995. Besides, actually WORKING FOR and putting in EFFORT AND TIME is the whole joy in getting the achievement if you ask me. It wouldn't be fun to just hack achievements and have a GS that doesn't even relate to any real effort. I may only have 16,500, but i've enjoyed getting all my 16,500.

The Cripplers
03-13-2009, 11:14 PM
There are cheaters everywhere. One of the guys who was at the top of 2K9 last week had earned them all offline in strange order. Scoring 15 runs was first and 10 runs was 30th achievement. He also had all cards achievement, but didn't have the achievement for best of the best HR derby.

PHIL 421
03-13-2009, 11:28 PM
I agree with SilverSluggerMZ the whole point of achievements is to try to meet or beat standards the developers set for you. I wouldn't worry about it, the leaderboards will never be 100% correct because for every hacker they take off 2 more hop on. Relax they're just games, nothing more, and you know if your achievements are legit or not that's all that matters.

Sick l Gator
03-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Who cares!! This game sucks and if a person needs to hack a game to get an erection let them.

PHIL 421
03-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Who cares!! This game sucks and if a person needs to hack a game to get an erection let them. :woop:

Well said...

Denny Crane
03-14-2009, 03:59 AM
I really wouldn't want 995. He will never get that last achievement cause he hacked. I'd rather have 1000/1000 than look at my game and see 995. Besides, actually WORKING FOR and putting in EFFORT AND TIME is the whole joy in getting the achievement if you ask me. It wouldn't be fun to just hack achievements and have a GS that doesn't even relate to any real effort. I may only have 16,500, but i've enjoyed getting all my 16,500.
effort and time is work, not joy.

Jordan7182002
03-15-2009, 05:47 AM
So what does he do...hack them except for 1 so he does not get 1000? His calling card?

Midnight Malice
03-21-2009, 12:45 AM
I think it is sad that a person would hack a game to unlock achievements he didn't earn. I don't really care, if thats what they want to do, then thats fine, but seriously..... whats the point? Achievements are nothing but bragging rights, meaningless points used to say I conqured that game. They don't get you much in the real world, maybe win a contest or something, but you don't win those by hacking... People say that boosting and trying to earn points is a waste, but at least you get the satisfaction knowing you accomplished something... now hacking for points? what a waste of a life.

I just checked to see if there were people out there with a legit TEAM 2k.... and as of now, barring a glitch in the game, there are 6 people that have gotten more than 850 points, which is impossible. Once you get 850 you have 1000...