PDA

View Full Version : Release Date Annoyance!!!!

theboy83uk
03-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Can someone please tell me why oh why GH:M is being released in the US on 29th March but the rest of us (UK/Europe) have to wait until May???

GHWT was all on the same day...

And, if rumour be true on the release date of Greatest Hits, this will be released in JUNE!!!

What? So we have to buy 2 GH games in a month??? I bet even that will be delayed across Europe. It's totally unfair and there's no reason for it at all - not in this day and age!!! :mad:

Stufin135
03-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Right just to clear it all up for you All Gh's to date except Gh1 have been released about a mont - 2months after the US release. GH:M is being released in May in the Uk (start of May) not June. June is the release date of GH:GH and to think that you are getting that in the uk in June is unreleastic if all over GH's have been released 1-2 months latter.

So heres a little release date chart:
GH:M - US 29th March - UK/Europe 2nd (i think it was) May
GH:GH - US June - UK/Europe Agust September

TriRock
03-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't like GH:M being delayed either, but what can you do.

So we have to buy 2 GH games in a month???

No, we don't have to. We can to choose to buy or not to buy.

Sniper Riflez
03-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Ya, the one reason Harmonix suck is because they're such an north american corporation.

Stufin135
03-14-2009, 01:06 AM
Ya, the one reason Harmonix suck is because they're such an north american corporation.
What does that have to do with Guitar Hero?

PHIL 421
03-14-2009, 01:12 AM
They give us crap. My guitar hero world tour guitar broke within 3 weeks and the disc was also defective:mad:. So UK/Europe may get higher quality products. (but I doubt it)

Stufin135
03-14-2009, 01:37 AM
They give us crap. My guitar hero world tour guitar broke within 3 weeks and the disc was also defective:mad:. So UK/Europe may get higher quality products. (but I doubt it)
We don't get better quality just a better service thanks to the UK trading Standards Law. Bassically they have to give a refund or replacement :). I just keep going to the activision website and getting free guitars. I've not got about 6 of them and 2 bass drum pedals for when this does come out here :woop:

PHIL 421
03-14-2009, 01:41 AM
We don't get better quality just a better service thanks to the UK trading Standards Law. Bassically they have to give a refund or replacement :). I just keep going to the activision website and getting free guitars. I've not got about 6 of them and 2 bass drum pedals for when this does come out here :woop:

In that case, you need a roommate?...:)lol
Also sorry you have to wait, but I'd prefer it over there.

What The Buck?
03-16-2009, 02:18 AM

Really?

My Les Paul broke so i've been using the piece o' shit Fender controller. :(

Could ya get me a link please?

Stufin135
03-16-2009, 08:28 AM
I don't know if it works for the les paul as mine was for the GHWT Guitar but I will post the link anyways.

https://www.riverstarsoftware.com/RI_Activision/page;jsessionid=2876EFF3E63A8C731EA9C851318810AF?W WGThreadIdx=1&WWGSubmitCounter=1

theboy83uk
03-16-2009, 04:52 PM
"Right just to clear it all up for you All Gh's to date except Gh1 have been released about a mont - 2months after the US release. GH:M is being released in May in the Uk (start of May) not June. June is the release date of GH:GH and to think that you are getting that in the uk in June is unreleastic if all over GH's have been released 1-2 months latter. "

GHWT was released pretty much at the same time.
I did say MAY not JUNE for GH:M. and if released in May and the other in June - that is buying 2 in a month.
I know i don't HAVE to buy them - but i WANT to buy them and not have to wait 1-2 months after the US. Although, i'm glad i'm not in Oz.. they have to wait forever to get any of these...

but it's still wrong with Ach's and leaderboards etc etc.

Stufin135
03-17-2009, 08:02 AM
It still doesn't matter what you think is wrong there is nothing that can be done. Also you are still saying GH:GH will be out at the same time as US which you can't assume when every GH released in the UK has come out at least 1 month latter. GH:GH hasn't been given a UK release date yet so you can't make assumptions as to when it will come out.