PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

wiggledunk
03-14-2009, 02:54 PM
I can't get the man crush, there can be only one, or the steal home achievements to unlock. I have done everything that they ask for about 4 times and still nothing. Is there something else that needs to be done? or is there some criteria that I have missed?

faster90
03-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Have you done the requirement(s)? Man Crush is one of the easiest one to get.

wiggledunk
03-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I have many times unless you know something I don't. is there a difficulty setting they all have to be on or what?

faster90
03-14-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't know the answer. Maybe clearing your cache or create a new profile in MLB 2k9? I play on default mode, Pro. I haven't try stealing home yet, but I got Man Crush by just maxing out Lincecum then hit a HR in a regular 9 inning game.

CHT13
03-19-2009, 12:56 AM
you dont have to max him out and cheat to do it, just play on pro setting, it took me two tries to get it

Yomnad84
03-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Turning down the sliders isnt cheating if the makers didnt want you to mess around with players they wouldnt have the options there

you dont have to max him out and cheat to do it, just play on pro setting, it took me two tries to get it

BladeMDP
03-19-2009, 01:45 PM
If it's that important to have that sense of pride to hit the homerun with Lincecum without editing sliders/attributes, then all for you doing it - however, just as with ALLLLLLL the sports games out there, you're given the ability to adjust sliders/attributes/ratings, take advantage of it....doesn't make you any less a gamer :)

DavidKelly18
03-19-2009, 10:33 PM
If it's that important to have that sense of pride to hit the homerun with Lincecum without editing sliders/attributes, then all for you doing it - however, just as with ALLLLLLL the sports games out there, you're given the ability to adjust sliders/attributes/ratings, take advantage of it....doesn't make you any less a gamer :)

It makes you more of a gamer.

BladeMDP
03-20-2009, 01:46 PM
It makes you more of a gamer.
It just depends on individual personal preference

Midnight Malice
03-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Work smarter not harder... thats why people come to this site. This whole site is dedicated to finding the quickest way to unlock achievements barring gamesaving and hacking... hell, even in game glitches are supported through achievement guides. The game comes with the ability to adjust sliders, that is implimented into the game itself, doesn't even require a glitch... how is that cheating?

You are obviously on the wrong site if you consider that cheating.

For Man-Crush, just turn up your player attributes, and turn down the cpu fielding... as long as they don't commit an error, you can get it with an inside the parker. Same with steal home... turn down thier sliders, and your up you can either just get into a pickle and wait for them to miss a throw, or steal 2nd and home consecutively... wait for the throw to 2nd then run home...

for there can be only one, the only way I have heard that it didn't unlock is that someone miscounted thier played games. I would play the final game of the world series on pro or higher just to be absolutely sure.