PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at the beginning (I'm probably doing something stupid...)

HAK Devil
03-14-2009, 04:26 PM
I have just gotten past that door that you needed to bomb jump when it was lighted up to go past it. After that I got all the pigeons in the next area and the shield by moving the block. Now I moved the block to the area so that you can jump and use the mirror but I have no idea what to do from here? I have tried moving the mirror all over but it doesn't do anything. I am guessing there is an intermediary step that I am missing that is probably under my nose. Any help would be appreciated.

HAK Devil
03-14-2009, 04:43 PM
nvm I am an idiot. The mirrors aren't to be touched yet but instead I had to go back and do the events...

Rascalov
04-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Im stuck on this part. How do you get on top of the stone block? when i try to jump on it, its just too high.

JC
04-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Im stuck on this part. How do you get on top of the stone block? when i try to jump on it, its just too high.
You have to push it down the path, then you can climb up the building to the left along the ledges to jump on top of the block. :)

neil_lien
06-09-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm stuck at this part, I directed the light (the one where you move the big block to jump on) towards a second torch, but not sure what I do from here... although the part where you throw the guards at the dartboard, and go in the booth afterwards, then direct the booth to another (what looks to be another light), it seems covered up because it isn't shining??

Edit: Nevermind, had to point the first torch to the second.