PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the game

xSNOWCAT
03-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Ok here are my thoughts on the game, sorta like a semi-review.

This game is light years better then last year, So why is everyone saying "OMG THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER". Its the best baseball I've played since MVP 04.
The only problems i have with the game.
1. The outfielders cover way too much ground, its 2x harer to hit the gaps.
2. The leading while on a base is horrible, it impossible to steal without getting a good lead because you'll just get picked-off.
3. This isn't a problem but annoying. Why 2K keep changing the controls of the pitching and fielding?
Everything else I think is good but the achievements are stupid but its alright.
One last thing is...
My favorite team is the Yankees, why does half of the people I play quit when i chose the yanks? If you were skilled enough it wouldnt matter who I picked.

ElderOmnivore
03-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Ok here are my thoughts on the game, sorta like a semi-review.

This game is light years better then last year, So why is everyone saying "OMG THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER". Its the best baseball I've played since MVP 04.
The only problems i have with the game.
1. The outfielders cover way too much ground, its 2x harer to hit the gaps.
2. The leading while on a base is horrible, it impossible to steal without getting a good lead because you'll just get picked-off.
3. This isn't a problem but annoying. Why 2K keep changing the controls of the pitching and fielding?
Everything else I think is good but the achievements are stupid but its alright.
One last thing is...
My favorite team is the Yankees, why does half of the people I play quit when i chose the yanks? If you were skilled enough it wouldnt matter who I picked.

I would imagine that picking the best team in the game is a turnoff. Even if both guys are of equal skill, the guy with the better team will probably win since, well, you know, his team is better. You can have the same timing down on the swinging, but there's a huge difference when that timing is for A-Rod and Tex as opposed to, you know, a team that doesn't have A-Rod and Tex.