PDA

View Full Version : Sniper! Achievement Help

Auston53
03-15-2009, 04:10 AM
This achievement is best to do in End of the Road at the part where you go into the base. It has a T-Rex at the front gate.(On Multiplayer, the level is called Firestorm) Just run past the T-Rex and go through the gate and go to the right where there is ammo and a Sniper. Grab the the snipe(if you don't have one already) and go beside the crate nearby. Crouch and scope out ten heads and shoot. You can miss but make sure you get a headshot. If you mess up, reload the checkpoint. If you run out of enemies, go back out through the gate and there should be some leftovers if you didn't kill them already.

I just got the achievement doing it this way, so you should have no problem. In some cases you won't get it because you think you shot them in the head, but it counts as a body shot so just reload and try again. It doesn't take long at all.

Grinch XBA
03-21-2009, 10:38 PM
hey thanks for the tip now I can get it.

Auston53
03-24-2009, 03:48 AM
no problem. I'm hoping to make more guides for other achievements sometime in the future.

A 2rue boofer
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
i got mine out of the blue i was just killing people with my smg and got the Achievement.