PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question SRY!

Legend
11-26-2006, 04:54 AM
hey guys i keep seeing gamesaves and warnings with them, the only gamesaves i know of is when u autosave, how is this bad?

Spartan
11-26-2006, 05:16 AM
Since we don't discuss gamesaves here, and this thread will be locked as soon as a higher power sees it I'll tell you this: They're different from autosaves and you're best bet for info is to do a search, you'll find your answer.

Fonkey Monkey
11-26-2006, 05:19 AM
Also, only douchebags use them. Just look at StripClubDJ;)

Maka
11-26-2006, 05:34 AM
GameSavers Are a Group of people. The Group is growing and Nobody likes them. They have no friends. They load saves a get points. You can find them about anywhere within the top 100 on the Leaderboards... They are fags.... They suck eachother off...

DaKing240
11-26-2006, 05:45 AM
If you want to falsely show off your GamerScore, then you use them - gamesaves.

The purpose of our site, at least 1 of them, is to have a friendly competition earning the achievements the way they were intended to. That pretty much explains why we don't talk about them, or use them on our site.

Legend
11-26-2006, 07:16 AM
first thanx alot for telling and maka thanx for not deleting this thread, also who does the actual gameplay they load and how can they exchange it? i also agree, its just like in halo 2, ppl cheat for a number. BIGGGGGG WOOP u have a 10 instead of a 5 like me ur good dude. they r losers with no life, thanx again, o and maka u decided if i can get on ur team, member u said u wouldnt forget and i have 3k more then i did, AND i have 50 posts

Adam Miller
12-13-2006, 08:36 AM
thanx for the info fuys i was hearing aslot about gay gamesavers and now i know why their gay thank you

Kaens
12-13-2006, 03:23 PM
General rule is if you don't know what we're accusing people of, you probably aren't doing it.

Legend
12-17-2006, 09:11 PM
thats pretty funny cuz i just got suspended for being a suspected "gamesaver" check the gears tournament thread if u dont know what im talking about

Webb
12-17-2006, 09:13 PM
You got banned for deceipt, now don't give me that shit. Let the situation drop now!!!!

Legend
12-17-2006, 11:59 PM
watever u say webb old buddy old pal

Minty
12-18-2006, 12:28 AM
If your planning a long stay, a word of advice is not to get in arguements with staff ;)

Legend
12-18-2006, 02:12 AM
hey watever man i got better things to do then pussyfoot around with webb

DaKing240
12-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Legend, I am getting tired of your attitude with the members of this site, especially the admins. DaWebb, Routine, and Minty work 24/7 making this the best site possible, and you will show them respect. You don't have to agree with them, but you will give them respect. If you have a problem, you know where the door is.

P1NSEEKER
12-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Lot of angry threads around lately!

Chill people ;)

Minty
12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
hey watever man i got better things to do then pussyfoot around with webb

It aint just Webby....

You got kicked out of al the tournaments as you cheat. Thats the bottom line. Deal with it. Webby didnt decide for you to account recover- that decision was all yours.

Now either accept that and get on with things, or dont bother coming back. Basically, lose the attitude.

bevan3423
12-18-2006, 11:36 AM
You got banned for deceipt, now don't give me that shit. Let the situation drop now!!!!
Hey hey now lets all play nice, and you misspelled deceipt=deceit (im guessing thats what you meant) but its ok i misspell words all the time. Thank God for spell check

bevan3423
12-18-2006, 11:43 AM
If your planning a long stay, a word of advice is not to get in arguements with staff ;)

First i like all you guys and i have been apart of this site forever so im not starting anything, but just bc your a admin does not mean that people cant argue with you. Now they should not cuss or get hostile but admin are not right all the time. absolute power corrupts absolutely -Lord Acton

Webb
12-18-2006, 11:47 AM
but admin are not right all the time

Agreed, but this time, we are :p

Oh and not sure why I put a "p" in deceit, it was a long day, must have some how kinda confused it with deception! lol

Legend
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
minty i have no intention to pick a fight with u and thats not what im doing at all but im not a cheater and would prefer not to be called by a falsly accusing name, thanx

Webb
12-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Legend man, just please let it drop now. It's better for everyone if it goes that way. You don't even need to respond to this, just carry on about your business. By responding in this thread, it comes back up to the top of the pile, just let it die away like this thread should ;)

KilluhKam
12-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Legend, I am getting tired of your attitude with the members of this site, especially the admins. DaWebb, Routine, and Minty work 24/7 making this the best site possible, and you will show them respect. You don't have to agree with them, but you will give them respect. If you have a problem, you know where the door is.

Daking, im not trying to start anything, but stop being an ass kisser to the admin of the site, thanks

im also not trying to start anything with the admin by this post either

i agree that they do try to make this the best site around, but you are being an ass kisser to them as well

S The Gangsta
12-19-2006, 12:03 AM
I also didnt know what gamesavers were and still dont know lol and i think u should rename this thread >.<

Minty
12-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Gamesaves are exactly what they say- people save a game just before they get an achievement, load this onto the internet, people download it and play it from that point, and get the achievement. Simple as that.

And Legend- why were you accoutn sharing? The only reason to do this is so that a friend can gain an achievement for you, i.e. you are cheating to get it. Again simple as.

Thread being locked now.