PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Help

II RUFF II
03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Im having trouble with the delivering cars missions, i either run out of time or exceed damage on the car! Is there any tips or anything that can help me do these?

dav1zzl3
03-17-2009, 07:43 PM
uhm...practice! Granted it takes quite a bit of skill, but most will require multiple tries for finding the right route, figuring out when to turn, etc. If you're having tons of trouble, just choose "easy" for the difficulty

II RUFF II
03-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Yea i guess it does take abit of practice! I had another go at a few yesterday and i was successful with about 3 out of 5 cars. Btw, how do you change the difficulty?

metalangel
03-17-2009, 08:01 PM
It should ask you when you get in the car... you balance risk with reward.

My top tips are to pause as soon as you can, and plan your route carefully. Then, while driving, pause whenever you're unsure... and count the number of intersections until you need to turn.

dav1zzl3
03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
My top tips are to pause as soon as you can, and plan your route carefully. Then, while driving, pause whenever you're unsure... and count the number of intersections until you need to turn.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID!!! It may seem like a cheap/annoying thing to do, but it'll REALLY help you in knowing EXACTLY when to turn, and how much further you have till the next one.

II RUFF II
03-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Sounds a pretty good idea to me, ill give that a go.

I RYAN 3 I
03-21-2009, 07:18 PM
if you go to the car, itm should ask for the difficulty. if it doesn't that must only be changable after you complete enough missions for the achievement.