PDA

View Full Version : Infinity rank problem.

THE PREDA
03-16-2009, 12:34 PM
ALL I NEED IS THIS ACHIEVEMENT,DID ERASE AND REWIND ON CO-OP,GOT 956 STARS,ALL MEDALS AND NEARLY 7 MILLION POINTS..NO ACH:mad:,WOULD IT BE EASIER TO GET IT BY DELETING ALL SAVED DATA AND JUST DOING IT STRAIGHT AWAY FROM FRESH OR DO YOU HAVE TO GET THE FINAL RANK BEFORE YOU CAN GO FOR IT.THE MOST POPULAR SONGS THAT YOU SING,CAN YOU USE THEM TOO,AS MOST OF THEM I DONT GET STARS FOR NOW...THANX

TheVinster
03-17-2009, 04:20 PM
How immature are you to use caps lock this much? Look at the achievement guide stickied at the top of the page.

THE PREDA
03-17-2009, 08:37 PM
like your opinion counts for anything,how worthless in life you are if all you have to reply is that.no wonder people hate your species so much on xbox.

loozered
03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
like your opinion counts for anything,how worthless in life you are if all you have to reply is that.no wonder people hate your species so much on xbox.
no, YOUR opinion doesn't matter.
If you can't even write a proper sentence and are this rude to anyone who points out the obvious, then just gtfo the forum. Now.

THE PREDA
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
sorry did i upset your mrs.....nob head,if you have to go through everything on ach.org ans send messages to people you have no idea about,i think you need to gtfo the forum and get a life,i asked a simple question and got a pathetic comment,which was not needed,and then you pipe up talking shit.

loozered
03-18-2009, 05:48 PM
sorry did i upset your mrs.....nob head,if you have to go through everything on ach.org ans send messages to people you have no idea about,i think you need to gtfo the forum and get a life,i asked a simple question and got a pathetic comment,which was not needed,and then you pipe up talking shit.

Your first post was a question?!
Just looks like an illiterate child's rambling. Caps lock ftw!

And to be perfectly honest, he did answer your "question"