PDA

View Full Version : Media Forum Idea

cheesyp00fs
03-16-2009, 05:22 PM
I was thinking, this site should have a tutorials sub forum in the media forum so users wouldn't have to go to other sites to find tutorials for any graphic related subject. I think this would benefit the site because more people would join wanting to express their opinion on a certain tutorial. I think making it a sub forum would be a lot more organsied because you woudln't have to search around the media forum for a specific tutorial. I also think this is a good idea because it will get other users to try out graphics and one day might love it like i do.

This is what i suggest and just wanted your opinions on this. Any replies will be appreciated.
Thank.

(Oh i was also wondering, who would i ask if i where to send this as a message, Webb, Minty, or one of the graphic team?)

NFaMuS one
03-16-2009, 05:32 PM
I was thinking, this site should have a tutorials sub forum in the media forum so users wouldn't have to go to other sites to find tutorials for any graphic related subject. I think this would benefit the site because more people would join wanting to express their opinion on a certain tutorial. I think making it a sub forum would be a lot more organsied because you woudln't have to search around the media forum for a specific tutorial. I also think this is a good idea because it will get other users to try out graphics and one day might love it like i do.

This is what i suggest and just wanted your opinions on this. Any replies will be appreciated.
Thank.

(Oh i was also wondering, who would i ask if i where to send this as a message, Webb, Minty, or one of the graphic team?)

This does sound like a good idea and it would prove to be helpful as you explained. x360a is pretty much a one stop shop for me, and adding that would make it that much more of a one stop shop. I would suggest sending the message to an admin (just a guess.)

Skillet
03-16-2009, 05:35 PM
You would ask one of the Administrators... as you said, Webb or Minty would work.

Of course, I don't see the point. There are only a handfull of tutorials posted on this site and they can be found here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=59749

Maybe if the Media forum had more tutorials being posted on a regular basis, the admins would be willing to look into it.

Right now, I doubt they'll give it much thought.

Minty
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Right now, I doubt they'll give it much thought.

:)

And believe it or not, the feedback thread is checked by the Admins...no need to post in here and messgae us ;)

cheesyp00fs
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I was just thinking with the sub-forum, more people would give a try at making a tutorial because right now they dissapear fast and are forgotten.

Tomscfc
03-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Sounds great to me! Gives people another reason to pay this site a visit and something else to do while there here. I have to agree and say that the tutorials do disappear quite fast.

Also did minty spell something wrong!? :eek:

Simzo
03-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah i agree, i used to look for tutorials here before gfx-realm but it is a good idea.