PDA

View Full Version : Last treasure.

SteroidalEagle
03-16-2009, 07:50 PM
I still need the Topaz Oval I cant find it the guide says 6-1 but I cant find it on there could some1 clear this up for me and tell me this last one is. Thanks

Crosshare1992
03-16-2009, 07:57 PM
in brief on 6.1 when you kill the first lot of enemies there is a tower with 2 sets of ladders go to the very top and look at the crane- you need to shoot everyone but the guy at the very top controlling the cranes, including the one that hides round the corner when you first open the crane gate- he drops the topaz. so once kiilled everyone let sheva get caught pick up the crane card and then go pick up that topaz

xlclockworklx
03-17-2009, 07:05 AM
me and a buddy climbed up that set of ladders and shot the guy controlling the crane but we also noticed two dudes that stand on the very top the part that like crosses the ship which i believe is the one that drops the topaz

Volcom guy992
03-17-2009, 07:20 AM
me and a buddy climbed up that set of ladders and shot the guy controlling the crane but we also noticed two dudes that stand on the very top the part that like crosses the ship which i believe is the one that drops the topaz

Yea it shouldnt say kill everyone the guide is misleading there, which was pissing me off im gonna try this in a minute and report how it works Thanks a load.

Greg0fTheDead
03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
in brief on 6.1 when you kill the first lot of enemies there is a tower with 2 sets of ladders go to the very top and look at the crane- you need to shoot everyone but the guy at the very top controlling the cranes, including the one that hides round the corner when you first open the crane gate- he drops the topaz. so once kiilled everyone let sheva get caught pick up the crane card and then go pick up that topaz

man this was killing me, thanks for the tip. the guide is really great but they should revise the topaz part to reflect what you just said. much easier.

DerEnglaender
03-18-2009, 04:16 PM
meh i still dont get it. i snipe em but then the trap never happens so how am i meant to get up on the crane to cpllect the treasure? :(

Romefalls86
03-18-2009, 04:18 PM
I haven't gotten it yet, but your not supposed to shot the guy operating the controls. I just read about shooting the guy in the corner, so I will have to try that tonight when I get home.

MTS badillin
03-18-2009, 05:59 PM
By shooting everyone you can pass the level faster (as the operator wont cage you in, you "jump" that part.

And you get the Treasure...

BY THE WAY i got 2 stones by killing the operator and the other guy in the same run...