PDA

View Full Version : "Purchase All Male/Female Outfits" -- glitched?

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-17-2009, 06:35 AM
To those who have played their fair share of DDR3 -- are these two achievements glitched? Or do you think that if you can "Complete All Club Challenges" that all the outfits will become available for purchase?

Thanks for any input,
~ Lonnie

Teh Paralyzer
07-31-2009, 04:26 AM
To those who have played their fair share of DDR3 -- are these two achievements glitched? Or do you think that if you can "Complete All Club Challenges" that all the outfits will become available for purchase?

Thanks for any input,
~ Lonnie

You unlock the clothes by Completing all club challenges. I don't think that ones glitched to where you can't get it i've seen people with it I think one of the clubs has a mission thats glitchy

Lonsta DaMonsta
07-31-2009, 04:55 AM
Ahh, ok. Well the challenges are darn near impossible, no one on TrueAchievements even has them done at this point, so looks like I (and most people) will max out at 830/1000 :-P

Teh Paralyzer
08-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Ahh, ok. Well the challenges are darn near impossible, no one on TrueAchievements even has them done at this point, so looks like I (and most people) will max out at 830/1000 :-P

Someone posted on the Forum that he got the all street challenge achievement So that one isn't glitched like people say. Ive seen people with the full 1000 on MGC..I wouldn't trust all of the cuz some of those people have 79 out of 79 on Halo 3 so obviously they Hexed the achievements (which is dumb cause when you Hex an achievement it is easily trackable) but something about a "timing window being glitched" in a challenge makes the achievements unattainable but I believe some people have found their way around that.

Long story short the clothes achievements arent glitched and it is said the achievements used to get the clothes achievements maybe glitched...I wish we knew 100% though

IceKingz
08-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Wait so is this game truly possible then to 1k your saying with that glitched challenge? If so can you give me a bit more feedback. I really want to 1k this but after hearing that it may be actually impossible without glitching I gave up on the thought.

Teh Paralyzer
08-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Wait so is this game truly possible then to 1k your saying with that glitched challenge? If so can you give me a bit more feedback. I really want to 1k this but after hearing that it may be actually impossible without glitching I gave up on the thought.

I don't ive been working my ass off to find out the truth I keep getting yes and no from people and the Yeses have no evidence.

I don't even know what challenge is glitched!?!?!? argh the things I do for DDR lol

IceKingz
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Ya well when Vesper was 1k'ing both DDR1/2 he said one of the challenges was glitched and said he had to I think hit it late or early and it worked. That could easily be the same case and not enough people are trying it. I know for a fact that it's supposed to be a club challenge and I think it's one of those 'get all greats' challenges.

Teh Paralyzer
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Ya well when Vesper was 1k'ing both DDR1/2 he said one of the challenges was glitched and said he had to I think hit it late or early and it worked. That could easily be the same case and not enough people are trying it. I know for a fact that it's supposed to be a club challenge and I think it's one of those 'get all greats' challenges.

God I can't stand all GREAT's that the stupidest challenge next to all GOOD's

I only borrowed this game So I cant go back and play through the challenges I'll buy it when I find it cheep

Anyways I do think the 1000G is possible

Now if somebody can tell me what challenges are glitched I can finish my Road Map and submit it

IceKingz
08-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Ya I assume it's possible as well but there's not many people dedicated to getting a 1k that's possible. Now I am finishing up old games and sooner or later I will pick up DDR2. I'm assuming with my talent on music games that if I sit down and play this I may be able to 1k it. I think to be honest it's about the same difficulty as something like GH3 but because GH is more popular, WAY more people have the 1k in that.

Problem is, I can't guarantee when I will pick it back up and school is starting in 8 days for me so my playtime will be cut in half. (CoD 10th Prestige takes up a lot of my gaming time).

BUT someday I will come back to both DDR's and will actually really attempt to try the challenges.