PDA

View Full Version : Flower Power Shower - Easy way to get trophy

wubb
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Don't know if this one is truly a tough one for people, but it's one of the two mentioned in the guide as giving people fits.

Here's what I did.

Build a base 1 block high, 3 deep, 5 wide. Put a bunch of ammo on it. (I had 4 super ammo and 3 large ammo glued on) and a seat. Now make two columns of blocks as high as you can go on either end of the base. You can go up a good ways. I used all super blocks, but heavy (or even light) blocks would probably work fine. Delete the top block and put a torpedile on either column. I also put my clockworks near the top but I'm not sure how much they helped. Once the mission starts, just keep hitting X to fire your torpediles and you'll get the trophy. (No need for any mobility on the vehicle.)

Now you have to be fairly far in the story to have these pieces, but if this is the one mission holding you up from Jiggalionaire you'll have pretty much every part anyway. I doubt this would work with just one torpedile. The tall columns are due to the fact that if the torpediles are low to the ground most shots just slam into the base of the plant. With my ammo setup the needle didn't move, not sure how much is truly needed to give you effectively unlimited ammo. Note that you have to buy the 2nd torpedile and all of the clockworks from the blueprint/parts shop, IIRC.

If anyone wants the blueprint, just let me know. I think I named it tall gunner (this is more to jog my memory)

ryfry99
03-19-2009, 06:19 AM
can i have it please? GT is ryfry99

anthonyd46
03-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Tried this with just torpedoes didn't get more than 30 did 2 torpedo's+ 2 clockwork and i got 50 the first try so add the clockwork

wubb
03-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Sent it off to ya, ryfry.

Well then I guess the clockworks were doing something! :) Thanks for putting it to the test, anthony.

ryfry99
03-20-2009, 10:45 PM
thanks man. if you need help with some challenge or acheivment ill send you some blueprints since I almost have all the jiggies

wubb
03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
thanks man. if you need help with some challenge or acheivment ill send you some blueprints since I almost have all the jiggies

Glad it helped ya out!

I think I'm down to 8 or 9 trophies left for all of the Jiggies (already know I'm not getting the one where you are a gunner.) Been noticing your results on my friends leaderboards for the 10 or so I cleaned up over the weekend. Some impressive times there. Red Bear Racing gave me serious fits, but I finally nailed it. (Probably took 30 tries and 5 refinements to my vehicle.)

If you have any blueprints you'd be willing to share tailored to any of the multiplayer events I'd love to check them out.

ryfry99
03-24-2009, 05:36 AM
I have a battle car, a pusher, motercycleplane that is good to get around worlds, and a water pusher. Not too many vehicles since I cleaned it out the other day (over 90 blueprints). Which one is Red bear racing? The only ones I had trouble with were some on the terranium of terror and the damn ice race in banjoland

A Satyr
03-24-2009, 06:07 AM
All i did was build a block of Ammo so it wouldnt fall over and put 2 Clockwork kazs and an Egg turret on top . Killed 50 first try with about 10 second left before losing trophy

wubb
03-24-2009, 05:37 PM
I have a battle car, a pusher, motercycleplane that is good to get around worlds, and a water pusher. Not too many vehicles since I cleaned it out the other day (over 90 blueprints). Which one is Red bear racing? The only ones I had trouble with were some on the terranium of terror and the damn ice race in banjoland

Red Bear Racing is the flying race in LogBox with lots of tight turns. I ended up having to work out a plane that had just enough speed (but not too much) and good turning. PITA. There's another flying race in terrarium that was really tough for me.

That ice one was one of the last ones I got. But those two flying races were probably the toughest for me.

But I've managed to trophy all but one and have all the jiggys now. :Bounce:
I would love to check out the battle car if you'd send over the BP.

All i did was build a block of Ammo so it wouldnt fall over and put 2 Clockwork kazs and an Egg turret on top . Killed 50 first try with about 10 second left before losing trophy

But you have to aim the turret. With this vehicle you just tap X over and over. :p

A Satyr
03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Actually the turret has some damn good auto aim those eggs go sideways out of the barrel to get to enemies...