PDA

View Full Version : explain story + journal intelligence ??

casper018
03-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, I just started this game and I am in level 2 now..but I dont quite understand the story? Could someone explain it to me please?
and can someone tell me.. is it needed to read all journal intelligence? cause those I've read..seems to contain just bullshit messages.. or where are all those messages for/about?

thx in advance!!!!!!!

BluntmanX
03-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, I just started this game and I am in level 2 now..but I dont quite understand the story? Could someone explain it to me please?
and can someone tell me.. is it needed to read all journal intelligence? cause those I've read..seems to contain just bullshit messages.. or where are all those messages for/about?

thx in advance!!!!!!!

I don't really think it's necessary to read all the journal intelligence..
I'll explain it to the best of my knowledge.

So here's the deal, Alma AKA Scary chick, is a science experiment that was made way too powerful, and reacts in bad ways to negative emotions of other people. She also had two children: Paxton Fettle and The main character of FEAR 1 which were taken from her as soon as they were born. So they stuck her in a cell, and hoped that she would never get out..until her Father, Harlen Wade let her out. (This happens in FEAR 1, dunno if you have played it.) Now she's free, and wants to destroy everything.

This game is basicly, her trying to get her revenge for all the bullshit Armacham (dunno if that's right spelling) put her through. I'm guessing Project Harbinger (which your character is a part of) is suppose to be the key to stopping Alma should she have ever escaped (or something along those lines)

That's about all I can say without ruining the entire game for you...anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. lol