PDA

View Full Version : Story Progression

Voodu
11-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok, I don't understand how the story progresses. I'm 50% done in 2 and a half hours of playing but...what triggers story progression? I just friggin fly around at this point doing those impossible Bizarro missions and looking for new MKXZYNXZYSLIK races. Every now and then some robots will attack something and I'll fight them then...more flying, more races I've already done, and failing bizarro missions.

nismo4life
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM
For the Birzarro missions, fly a good height from the ground, about 50 feet or so just enough so you can see way far down the road. Switch to heat vision and basically roast all the cars on the road. Doing this makes hitting the goal a cakewalk.

PhilpotMusic
11-27-2006, 08:34 PM
The story is simple to beat, all you have to do is keep going to all the exclamination points, beat them and you'll see your bar leveling up. Once you fill it up you'll get like 5 or 10 percent added to your game completion.

Rammbone
05-01-2007, 01:10 PM
So in order to progress in the story mode. You just have to keep following exclamation points? Can someone please confirm this for me. I borrowed this game from a friend and after 10 minutes of playing it, I feel lost just flying around. PLEASE HELP..

bxbomber
05-01-2007, 01:29 PM
I believe at 50%, completing the next mission is to fight the first fight with Bizarro. Just to confirm, did you beat the Giant Metallo? I forget which is where.

If you did, then you need to fly to the island where you will meet Bizarro for a one on one.

If anyone sees any errors please let me know as I seemed to have forgotten the sequence.

Hope it helps.

Rammbone
05-01-2007, 01:42 PM
I believe at 50%, completing the next mission is to fight the first fight with Bizarro. Just to confirm, did you beat the Giant Metallo? I forget which is where.

If you did, then you need to fly to the island where you will meet Bizarro for a one on one.

If anyone sees any errors please let me know as I seemed to have forgotten the sequence.

Hope it helps.
Thanks bxbomber. So i'm just going to keep following the ( ! ) and finishing those missions until I reach 50% completion. Thanks again