PDA

View Full Version : You can get a lot of achievements online

J_Hamilton_32
03-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get every achievement online againest some in ranked card battle or ranked quick match just have to get in the same game with someone to help you get it. I did the no-hitter, 15's k's, strike em out throw out, lincecum homerun and you can also unlock cards online an a lot more other achievements. I am currently 12th in the world in this game for achievements. I have about 150 cards and only missing the 40 saves achievement, homerun derby top of the ladder and all of the cards.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get every achievement online againest some in ranked card battle or ranked quick match just have to get in the same game with someone to help you get it. I did the no-hitter, 15's k's, strike em out throw out, lincecum homerun and you can also unlock cards online an a lot more other achievements. I am currently 12th in the world in this game for achievements. I have about 150 cards and only missing the 40 saves achievement, homerun derby top of the ladder and all of the cards.

What are you talking about 12th in the world? I have seen many others, including myself, with more achievements than you. I have about 10 cards left to unlock before I reach the maximum achievement points available in this game (790). Don't just pull numbers out of your ass.

J_Hamilton_32
03-19-2009, 05:08 PM
now im 25th was 12th couple days ago i have 715 an i haven't really tried

SengIV
03-19-2009, 07:55 PM

Thank you. But it has been stated multiple times already.

Plus I would put money down on it that you pulled 12th and 25th out of your ass. There is no possible way to find out what place you are in.

J_Hamilton_32
03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
go to mygamercard.com, I was 25th yesterday and I'm not sure what I am today nor' do I really care, rather play the game for fun an do my franchise then worry about getting 300 cards for countless hours

J_Hamilton_32
03-20-2009, 03:24 PM
http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=734&p=2

27th an I haven't played the game in days for achievements.. because they're going to take a while. I will be getting 1000 in this game as i have 1000 in all the rest of all the retail baseball games for 360

FiLtHy FoWl
03-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone wanna help me out with the "Strike 'Em Out Throw 'Em Out"? I still can't get it against the computer. Add me...Filthy Fowl.

SengIV
03-21-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=734&p=2

27th an I haven't played the game in days for achievements.. because they're going to take a while. I will be getting 1000 in this game as i have 1000 in all the rest of all the retail baseball games for 360

Seriously dont double post over this.

And mygamercard.net isnt a reliable source. But believe what you want to.

Midnight Malice
03-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Seriously dont double post over this.

And mygamercard.net isnt a reliable source. But believe what you want to.

no, no it isn't. They take forever to update, half the points people have don't show up if they have never played the game online, and the top 10 of any new release game are usually hackers/gamesavers. Plus games come out at different times in different locations, people get early copies... it goes on and on... are people really still trying to compete to get 1st 1000 on games? I know at least 5 people on my friends list that had 600+ on RE5 a full week before its release date... yeah, that means nothing anymore, as if it ever did.

J_Hamilton_32
03-21-2009, 06:04 PM
oh well still have a solid 700 in the game an i'm not really trying done talking bout this.