PDA

View Full Version : Bed = Floor? (Spoilers?)

BluntmanX
03-19-2009, 05:28 AM
So I was walking down that hall after Fox gets kill by Alma, and at the end of the hall was a bed, and I was able to just walk on top of it, and when I looked down it was as if it was part of the floor, but when I backed away it looked like a bed I would have to jump on..I dunno if anyone else has seen this or even cares, but I saw it and thought the designers got lazy with that one bed. XD

yosambo
03-19-2009, 03:13 PM
This games full of little bugs and glitches. I can't tell you how many times I would be holding down RT firing into an enemy and the gun would just stop firing. I was still holding down RT.

squid5580
03-19-2009, 11:12 PM
My funniest one was in the tube in the lab during the second chapter. I fell out of it on the wrong side. All the secenry that was supposed to be visible was but when I went around a corner I shouldn't have been able to it was all black and full of deadly holes.

Lost an hour and was so frustrated by the time I figured out what had happened and had to restart the level (since it checkpointed me after the tube).

BluntmanX
03-20-2009, 11:11 AM
My funniest one was in the tube in the lab during the second chapter. I fell out of it on the wrong side. All the secenry that was supposed to be visible was but when I went around a corner I shouldn't have been able to it was all black and full of deadly holes.

Lost an hour and was so frustrated by the time I figured out what had happened and had to restart the level (since it checkpointed me after the tube).

Damn dude, that's a crazy glitch! I would've been frustrated too. XD

ToxicVampire
03-22-2009, 07:25 PM
This games full of little bugs and glitches. I can't tell you how many times I would be holding down RT firing into an enemy and the gun would just stop firing. I was still holding down RT.

I noticed this problem today. Make sure you didn't switch your weapon's firing speed to burst instead of full auto.