PDA

View Full Version : Trial Game is put on your Gamercard

KingBroly
03-19-2009, 06:15 AM
So I downloaded the face for this (A trial), just to check it out, backed out, and looked at my Gamercard. The damn thing's on my gamercard. I don't want this thing on my Gamercard. It's old arcade games all over again.

Lympathia
03-19-2009, 06:26 AM
If you have NXE you should be able to delete it from your gamercard.

jaSHUEah
03-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Yea Im pretty sure all you have to do is press x and it deletes.

Evil Demon55
03-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Don't worry... all games delete if they are at 0.... some games with GS but that means you have to do some bad things which is of course... bad.

Just go to your games list and press "x" while over the game and it will remove the game from your games list/GS list.

Agusta1
03-19-2009, 09:38 AM
the game isnt a trial its the full thing. you have to pay for the games as add on's

also Like above the game is able to be deleted from your library

Murkage
03-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Well just press the guide button. Scroll to the left and go on Achievements. Highlight the game. X Too delete.

montrossity
03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't worry... all games delete if they are at 0.... some games with GS but that means you have to do some bad things which is of course... bad.

Just go to your games list and press "x" while over the game and it will remove the game from your games list/GS list.

i thought they patched that glitch??

VeNGeD
03-20-2009, 07:25 PM
i thought they patched that glitch??
It's not a glitch, Microsoft put it on there. You can delete any game from your gamercard as long as you don't have any gamerscore from it.

xEndriux
03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
you can delete it cause it's a 0 game
new NXE feature

360_Fan _
03-20-2009, 08:20 PM
It not a trial game, the games are add ons to this. That's why I used my guest acount when I ''played'' it to see it it went on the gamercard, which it did. No way do I want to see a 0G and 0 of X# of achievements on a game where all i do is play the 1 min trial versions of games.

White Lama
03-22-2009, 11:55 PM
It not a trial game, the games are add ons to this. That's why I used my guest acount when I ''played'' it to see it it went on the gamercard, which it did. No way do I want to see a 0G and 0 of X# of achievements on a game where all i do is play the 1 min trial versions of games.

You can still delete it...

qSasukep
04-01-2009, 03:46 AM
you can delete it cause it's a 0 game
new NXE feature

wow, it use to be all games, not just 0, now it wont let me delete halo 3 like it use to, it doesnt really matter if u got a game on there with 0 tho becuz u can no longer see how much achievements outta achievements ne more(if u can personal msg me and tell me how plz)

segagamer
04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Are you stupid enough to not read that you can delete 0 point games from your gamercard?

montrossity
04-11-2009, 11:28 PM
It's not a glitch, Microsoft put it on there. You can delete any game from your gamercard as long as you don't have any gamerscore from it.

i would consider deleting games that have gamerscore in them a glitch......

Trash Man
04-12-2009, 10:51 AM
i would consider deleting games that have gamerscore in them a glitch......

You can't do this though. So it would be a glitch if anyone has found a way of doing it.

Conor nolan
04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
You can't do this though. So it would be a glitch if anyone has found a way of doing it. you can do it you put a game with 0g on your tag hit x then go to yes then quickly hit down then up then x agein u gotta do it fast tho it dosnt work anymore tho yes the game will be off your list but the game gets added back agein.