PDA

View Full Version : Could get this for 5.. so i was just wondering..

Dr Popodopolus
03-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Would it be worth it?

I mean, i don't neccessarily expect to just pick this up and get 1000G, although one of my friends has 1000 on it. But how are the achievements?

Did the online ever get fixed/patched? I heard there were many problems. Is it still possible to boost the online achievements with relative ease?

Thanks in advance for any help ;).

PS: sorry for not checking around other threads, just thought it would be easier to make my own thread.

jackanape
03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I bought this game when it first came out and had all the online done within a couple of hours - so I don't know if the glitchiness is still an issue. The offline stuff as all pretty straightforward but expect to play this game a LOT to get the full 1k - as the 500 games required can take ages (I know from personal experience).

Good luck.

Dr Popodopolus
03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
I bought this game when it first came out and had all the online done within a couple of hours - so I don't know if the glitchiness is still an issue. The offline stuff as all pretty straightforward but expect to play this game a LOT to get the full 1k - as the 500 games required can take ages (I know from personal experience).

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, all online done on the day i get it would be nice (270G i think). Will go see if there are still people boosting although i bet there probably is. Still got to try and get Pes 6 done though (all 5 domestic leagues still need doing :/)

Wehttam
03-19-2009, 07:50 PM
I have 900g on it, just need ultimate player. It took me about 30 hours + to get where i am, im working for ultimate player i just need to finish the leagues, score about 30 more goals, and about 70 more games. The online is garbage in this game its very laggy even with two people who would normally have good connections, boosting is fairly easy and can be done.

Dr Popodopolus
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
I have 900g on it, just need ultimate player. It took me about 30 hours + to get where i am, im working for ultimate player i just need to finish the leagues, score about 30 more goals, and about 70 more games. The online is garbage in this game its very laggy even with two people who would normally have good connections, boosting is fairly easy and can be done.

Right OK well as far as i can remember my NAT has gone back to "moderate" ever since i got my 360 repaired. Would the boosting still be possible or would i have to try and get it back to "open"? 30 hours, not too bad. Oh yeah and did the PGR 4 boosting work out for you all those weeks ago i can't remember.

Wehttam
03-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah im sure the NAT settings you have are alright, mine aren't open either i didn't have a problem with the boosting, was easy to find people to do it with and was nice and quick. For the PGR 4 yeah i got the team domination achievement with another group about 2 or 3 sundays ago i still need the 1-2 finish though some dude without a mic messed it up and overtook me in the points system so i cant get it atm because i suck at racing legit, maybe il boost it later.

Dr Popodopolus
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Just picked this up and the first thing i noticed was that the gameplay is improved quite a lot on Pes 6 but there are less licences? I mean WTF? Man Red? How about NO! The disc itself is pretty shocking and wouldn't play for some reason kept saying this needs to be played in a 360 console. Wierd but yeah my anti-scratch cloth somehow got it working even though it appeared to make it worse. Will probably replace it. Now to crack on i suppose although i still haven't done pes 6 yet. Argh.

GORILLA RADIO
03-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Im gettin this game in the next few days, so if you want to boost the online achievements send me a FR and a message to Nige Jones

Wehttam
03-23-2009, 02:18 PM
It took me about 30 hours + to get where i am, im working for ultimate player i just need to finish the leagues, score about 30 more goals, and about 70 more games.
This is actually wrong, im 30 hours in one game mode, my total is actually 93 hours :eek:

Dr Popodopolus
03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
This is actually wrong, im 30 hours in one game mode, my total is actually 93 hours :eek:

Quite a difference lol.

HAK Devil
04-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Heh I would have the matches required for ultimate player if the 400+ versus matches that I have played with friends were not considered "invalid" :(