PDA

View Full Version : Stamina in franchise tips?

Ryyann
03-19-2009, 08:10 PM
ok in franchise i have like ocd bout there stamina being like 95. i useually bench them if there 90.

is this nessasary, like will they play bad if there like 80.

when do you bench your players? also how much does there stamina rise after one day benched. does it vary or always the same number?

thanks alot

BladeMDP
03-19-2009, 08:14 PM
quite honestly I don't pay attention to stamina except in the case of a pitcher - obviously, for a starting pitcher, their stamina is going to be extremely low the day after starting a game and it will get subsequently higher as the days go by - but I don't think you see any degradation of performance between a stamina of 85-100...I used the same starting 8 in my franchise for a whole season and saw nothing detrimental in terms of performance when I played or simmed the games

SengIV
03-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Just turn it off before the season starts.

Ryyann
03-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Just turn it off before the season starts.

damn that would have been smart, too late, can you do it during the season??

SengIV
03-19-2009, 08:42 PM
damn that would have been smart, too late, can you do it during the season??

Yes just go to francise options

ElderOmnivore
03-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Eh, I like having stamina on because I enjoy using my bench as well. It just seems rather pointless to me to have bench if it's never going to be used.

To answer the original question, I've noticed that the computer starts subbing in guys during simming when their stamina gets below seventy-five or so. That's also when I tend to sub guys out of the starting lineup.

Having said that, I've had guys with much lower stamina than that have three or four homerun games. So, I don't think it matters that much...At least on the "Pro" difficulty. I imagine that stamina is taken into account much more on the higher difficulties since I'm pretty sure I saw a slider with that when looking through them before.