PDA

View Full Version : This site + ZoneAlarm = Internet fail

dakisbac
03-20-2009, 01:50 AM
I thought it was just my browsing was cutting out after a random amount of time, but after closer inspection it's this site that is the issue- the forums specifically. I'll be browsing like normal and then the page will start taking a long time to load, eventually it will say "Stopped" in the lower left hand corner. From that point on, no other site works either. The only way to fix it is to restart my computer. It's only the Internet browsing that doesn't work, I can still go on IM and torrent if I want.

I've Googled the issue, and I've set all the settings in ZoneAlarm to what they need to be, so I dunno why this is still happening.

What's up?

Ingles
03-20-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm not a big fan of ZoneAlarm. I use to have it there for a while on a few computers I owned but ultimately decided there was better software out there.

When I typed www.x360a.org into the address bar the other day, it kept re-directing me to a game addict website of some sort. It would load the site but when I'd click on something, it acted like it was loading up an ad. Not sure but after a few attempts things started working fine as normal so I figured no big deal.

Impulse
03-20-2009, 02:37 AM
Get a different Security suite, I HATE ZA.. always used to kick me from games on the PC