PDA

View Full Version : misson 8 "Take less than 1000 damage..."

Flesh-Dryer
03-20-2009, 06:08 PM
does anyone know if there is an approximate number of hits that one can take for this? or how much of your healthbar can be depleted for it to still be unlocked?

userpig
04-14-2009, 10:19 AM
does anyone know if there is an approximate number of hits that one can take for this? or how much of your healthbar can be depleted for it to still be unlocked?

I don't know the exact number of hits, but as for me, about 25-40% of healthbar (fully upgraded) was like 750+ HP. I did it yesterday on normal.

Use Stonerender for the first two sequences (platform + lift, Ninja Vision + X X (hold-release) - this will drain daddy's life in one hit). Then, when you get the Ninja Blade, spam LT+X, but DON'T FORGET to switch weapons every 20 second or so, 'cause Ninja Blade does damage over time if equipped constantly. And try to use Adrenaline if you have any, it will help.

BlackDragon
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
You can handle maybe two hits, providing it doesn't happen while in Ninja Vision (which doubles the damage). As long as you make sure to avoid Ninja Blade blood-drain damage. I went through with getting hit just ONCE (that annoying knock-you-airborne-and-kick move he stole from The Matrix) and still wound up with just over 500 damage.

jcvaleron
04-19-2009, 10:05 PM
The way i did it was on the stages when he didnt have the shield i just jumped up and pressed y with the moonlight sword, once i got to the stage when he has his shield up i rushed in and pressed x with the ninja blade to break his shield the quickly swapped back to the moonlight sword and used a xxx combo, you should be able to get to the last bit of the fight without getting hit, if you think you have .taken to much damage just reload from the last check point,which is the last stage of the fight

Filter x360a
05-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I wonder if this could be done on easy? Doing it on normal, last achievement I need...

hmmmm....

FX.

***edit*** finally got it on normal....nice!

jcvaleron
05-11-2009, 11:01 PM
i did mine on easy,worked fine