PDA

View Full Version : anti-aircraft bit?

nabunogu
03-20-2009, 11:26 PM
ive got a realy poor checkpoint, i cant get to the shooter turret in time before a bomb blows me up, and if i do sum german shoots me. can anyone help me?

SynysterMonkey
03-20-2009, 11:31 PM
I've experienced problems like this before. I just restarted the mission, and it was actually a breeze since I already knew all the problem spots.

*Note: Damn, a CoD2 post? That's been a while. Lol.

cheeky 315
03-21-2009, 02:49 PM
i had a bad checkpoint here but managed to get through it by sheer luck in the end

i had a guy on the roof either side still alive, so i had to rely on the AI killing one of them, and kill the one facing where the planes come from i had to shoot him with the turret then quickly take out the first 3 planes very quick

so many times i would kill 1 of the guys but the other one would grenade me whilst im on the turret, or they would both shoot me as i was runnning to the turret

if you cant kill the guy with the AA gun then you may have to consider restarting the level, i nearly did but after i took out the guy and the first 3 planes where i had no margin for error, and the AI killed the guy behind me it wern't too bad taking out the next 2 waves of planes.

if the grenade is already there then i dont think you got any option but to restart the level, i had to restart the tank level because i hit a checkpoint seconds before they blew me up, If only you could sprint in this one or return grenades it wouldnt be a problem