PDA

View Full Version : MLB 2k9 League

Midnight Malice
03-21-2009, 03:26 PM
O.K. Since Achievements unlock online in ranked, and league games count as ranked I got me an idea.

I am looking to get a 4-8 person league going to unlock any achievements people need through ranked games. I'll set it to the max amount of games so we can play whenever there is someone else on through flex schedules, and just trade achievements back and forth between people. From what I understand all the cumulitave HR's, RBI's, SO's for cards work using this method, also will include fantasy draft and trading so we can stack teams, and trade for cards as well (also to my understanding that cards unlock in ranked games as well). Everyone will get to pick 6 batters and 3 pitchers (for a 4 man) 4 batters and 2 pitchers (8 man), ***this is a tentitive number, and may change later*** from the start that will be undraftable by the other players. If your intrested sign up below... first 3 get the spots if it fills up quickly I will wait for 8. Players will be decided after we have all people confirmed.

I'm not exactly sure how the draft works online, so I am going with the preferred pic method, and a party is limited to 8 people, so 8 is my max. Mic is a requirement. We will get started as soon as everyone signs up... Also, post your timezone, and when you are usually on so we can pair up if needed...

1. Midnight Malice (GM) PST afternoons-late night
2. FiLtHy FoWl
3. Jordan7182002
4. OneWolverine1

signups are closed for now. I will post the success of this when we have a few games under our belts.

and I know this should go in the achievement trading thread, but very few people actually look there, and I figured it should get max attention, as this could ease the pain of many.

FiLtHy FoWl
03-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Good idea, count me in man!

Jordan7182002
03-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Jordan7182002 - Eastern time zone...nights after 5:30 pm.

FiLtHy FoWl
03-22-2009, 09:19 PM
forgot to leave my time zone ~ Eastern and on after 6