PDA

View Full Version : User Profile Achievements....

Blitzer88
03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
I am still having a lot of trouble with these unlocking..... hit the homeruns, strike people out and it does not unlock for me, what am I doing wrong......its starting to get very frustrating. Also its seems as if my profile dosent have after I play games for some reason and I cannot figure out why.

j10
03-21-2009, 07:05 PM
do you have autosave turned on?

Blitzer88
03-21-2009, 07:26 PM
no I dont, because it would always mess up my custom rosters...is that the problem?

Blitzer88
03-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Anyone have any ideas that could help me? It would be much appreciated.:)

SilverSluggerMZ
03-21-2009, 11:28 PM
I am still having a lot of trouble with these unlocking..... hit the homeruns, strike people out and it does not unlock for me, what am I doing wrong......its starting to get very frustrating. Also its seems as if my profile dosent have after I play games for some reason and I cannot figure out why.

Do you have a storage device selected for saving for this game? And, I believe with the 100HRs, 100K's and 50SB achievements you can just plug in another controller. Why don't you plug in an extra controller and get 100HRs in a game. Then it would unlock immediately afterwords, correct?

Blitzer88
03-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Do you have a storage device selected for saving for this game? And, I believe with the 100HRs, 100K's and 50SB achievements you can just plug in another controller. Why don't you plug in an extra controller and get 100HRs in a game. Then it would unlock immediately afterwords, correct?

Yeah I have my hard drive selected...maybe I should just create a new profile, or just try and get these achievements by playing the play now mode instead of franchise mode...

erod550
03-25-2009, 03:48 AM
I got all of my HR and RBI unlocks through Franchise mode so that's not the problem. Make sure you are manually saving your profile from the main menu. Even with autosave turned on I found that it wasn't saving cards and stats after every game. After losing a bunch of cards and stats due to game freezes I got into the habit of manually saving my franchise and profile after every single game I played.

You can also go to the Main Menu and under Features go to VIP Viewer to see where you are at stats-wise.

Blitzer88
03-26-2009, 05:00 PM
I got all of my HR and RBI unlocks through Franchise mode so that's not the problem. Make sure you are manually saving your profile from the main menu. Even with autosave turned on I found that it wasn't saving cards and stats after every game. After losing a bunch of cards and stats due to game freezes I got into the habit of manually saving my franchise and profile after every single game I played.

You can also go to the Main Menu and under Features go to VIP Viewer to see where you are at stats-wise.

Well can I save my profile while I am in my franchise, or do I have to exit my franchise and then manually save my user profile?

DavidKelly18
03-26-2009, 08:34 PM
So when I play a franchise game, I need to manually save my franchise if I get cards and to save my home runs and stuff?