PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything like my forums on xbox.com on this site?

COBRAtheENEMY
03-22-2009, 10:01 AM
On xbox.com each time you post in a thread, it automatically records it under "my forums".

Click on "my forums" and you'll see every thread you've posted in, and if you want to go into one of the threads then you just click on it.

Is there something like that on here?

If not I'd like to suggest it.

As far as I'm aware if you want to find a thread again here, you have to either look for it or manually subscribe to each thread.

Thanks

TheDeadspace
03-22-2009, 10:22 AM
If you go into your profile, and look under "statistics", you can do a search for each of your posts. I don't know if that's what you are looking for, since I never used the xbox.com forums, but it's what I do if I need to find one of my posts, and can't remember where it was.

Simzo
03-22-2009, 11:24 AM
...or you could go to "User CP" and if you have turned on the subscribed threads function then you could view them there.

COBRAtheENEMY
03-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys

Yeah finding your posts using stats is a bit cumbersome. I was looking for a "1-click" way to do it...since its what most people do on forums, read or post lol you'd think it would be easier to find yr posts.

Also re:subscribing - again...click to subscribe, click to confirm no email notification...wtf am i getting achievements for all this navigating around or what? lol