View Full Version : Profile Reverted?

03-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I spent about 2 hours online with a friend getting a bunch of cards and the no hitter achievements. I manually saved my profile after all this and started a franchise. I had heard that autosave can glitch your profile so I had it off. In the 5th game of my franchise, in the 8th inning, the game locks up. I of course hadn't remembered to save the franchise so I knew I was going to be out of those stats and cards. But when I loaded the game back up, even my cards earned from playing online were gone. So I lost 20+ cards that had even been saved.

So now after 5 hours of playing I've essentially got nothing to show for it except for a couple achievements, but I have lost 50+ homers, 75+ RBIs, 60+ strikeouts, and 45 cards. Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to throw this game out the window if it happens again.

03-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Yup many times...autosave is the way to go man. Never had this auto save glitch happen...but I have had it freeze during the game many many many times. If I get a lot of cards what I do is quit and save...that way I keep my cards and stats.

03-23-2009, 08:23 AM
I don't know what it's autosaving because I turned it on and the POS froze again and I lost all the cards from the previous 2 games, even with autosave on.

03-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Yea some bullshit happened to me, I played like 20 or so Play Now games, and had about 80 strikeouts with my pitcher, then I played a game online, now in the VIP Viewer, it shows only 1 game played and only 11 strikeouts, so the online game overwrote all my offline stats it seems like, complete horse shit.:uzi::uzi::uzi::eek:

Midnight Malice
03-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Online and offline stats are tracked seperately, but added together for cards and achievements, as long as you save your profile before you turn off your console, if not everything you did during that play time will be lost... cards and stats... best bet is to work this game in small sections at a time and save after absolutely everything, even keep multiple saves during franchise, maybe leapfrog games played and saves, that way if one gets screwed you are replaying 1 game and not 16.