PDA

View Full Version : Eidos `kane and lynch` Claimed Coder

UkBull3t
03-22-2009, 08:52 PM
2 days ago i was hosting a game for kane & lynch early in the morning and some 1 joined my game named `Absynth 360` as usual with all new people i check there gamercard, (i don't know why its just a bad/good habbit :) ) i check this guys bio and he claims hes a coder from eidos with kane & lynch i wrote a message exactly saying:

"is your bio a load of rubbish or are you really a coder?"

And he replyed:

"yes im an eidos coder and no my bio isnt a load of "rubbish" my and my crew are currently testing the game to see how we can fix an exploited glitch involving the leaderboards and the 2 achievements True elite(0) and celebrity(0) we are currently going to reset the leaderboard by further notice"

i reply:

"will this leaderboard affect our gamestats /achievements"

his reply:

"no your game stats and achievements will remain the same if you have any other problems contact me and ill try my best to help you"

*He leaves room*

*2 secs later*

*Plop*

"Absynth 360 want's to be your friend"

The reason i made this thread was to ask if he was a fake/impersonator? Never knew important people send fr to randoms like myself.

M85A21
03-22-2009, 08:54 PM
He probably isnt lol. I think Absynth was on MLG before and MB...He could be lying.

UkBull3t
03-22-2009, 08:57 PM
damn i'd like some 1 to know not think ^^

if hes fake id feel like a dumbass for adding him xd

UkBull3t
03-23-2009, 11:13 PM
oh yer he claims his name is paul onac who ever that is

velho lobodomar
03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
just in case, you can ask him to shed some light in the achievements, a lot of people still have doubts in unlocking some of the lynch achievements, and mr. play-it-straight (myself included)

M85A21
03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I googled the name and it's showing that "Paul Onac" coded K & L, Hawx and Cabelas Big Game Hunter...
Maybe it's him, but you never know, I could easily say my name is Curtis Creamer from Bungie...But I'm not.

UkBull3t
03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
I googled the name and it's showing that "Paul Onac" coded K & L, Hawx and Cabelas Big Game Hunter...
Maybe it's him, but you never know, I could easily say my name is Curtis Creamer from Bungie...But I'm not.

yeh true but no way of us making him tell the truth

another thing is that he has real low gs meaning he must not play alot of games another than this game which is a bit realistic unless he has another account